David Beckham Into The Unknown

The whole devoted to my family thing gets a bit tiresome......but he comes across as an allround good egg who appreciates how lucky he has been.......good program i thought certainly better than most of the boring shit they put on.

• Like 2

whole different world he lives in I bet he`d love to do the normal things some of us do ----couple of beers and a game of darts down my local would be a good night out for him to get took on at 14 by man utd he must of missed some good teenage years ... I wonder if he ever woke in some 30 year old birds bed when he was 18 and had to rush off before hubby came in from nights down the pit :D:D

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 4

whole different world he lives in I bet he`d love to do the normal things some of us do ----couple of beers and a game of darts down my local would be a good night out for him to get took on at 14 by man utd he must of missed some good teenage years ... I wonder if he ever woke in some 30 year old birds bed when he was 18 and had to rush off before hubby came in from nights down the pit :D:D

Happy memories eh mate... Lol

I was 18, she was 38... f***ing didn't leave me alone... I succumbed, like throwing a sausage up a hall way.... Anyway I spent the whole 5 mins shitting myself her old man would burst in..... Lol..

• Like 2