Hypothetical Question?

just supposing your about to get a divorce,house has to be sold and its definately going to be messy because thats the way she wants it,and you happen to have lets say £30,000 in the bank inheritance,other than drawing it all out and spunking the lot.how else can you go about hiding a bit of cash so she dont get any of it,no its not me never be lucky enough to have the money but my mates getting on my titis now banging on about it panicking :laugh:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't just take it out and move it goods or receipts will be asked for to prove you haven't just hid it to stop her getting a share   Go to your local bookmakers and collect every loosing ticke

If they have an official separation date, documented by their lawyers, then anything they both had before that date will be shared, legally. I.E. If he wins the lottery after said signed date she can'

The banks limit is 5k before it gets looked into for money laundering purposes. As said before a quick way to get rid is gambling.

On a serious note I think it depends if he got the money while they were still together then she will be intittled too it I would tell him if he dosnt have a nice car go out and buy a brand spanking new one and claim in the divorce he needs the car too go too work but I don't have a clue best person too ask is a lawyer

On a serious note I think it depends if he got the money while they were still together then she will be intittled too it I would tell him if he dosnt have a nice car go out and buy a brand spanking new one and claim in the divorce he needs the car too go too work but I don't have a clue best person too ask is a lawyer

yeah he said that himself about the car just bought her brand new one before she fecked off :laugh: so might as well get himself one as well

You can't just take it out and move it goods or receipts will be asked for to prove you haven't just hid it to stop her getting a share

Go to your local bookmakers and collect every loosing ticket you can find for a month or two draw the money out bit by bit

Any questions get asked produce the loosing betting slips

With a sad look on your face explane due to the sad break up of the relationship you took to gambling

And wasn't very lucky

• Like 12

If they have an official separation date, documented by their lawyers, then anything they both had before that date will be shared, legally. I.E. If he wins the lottery after said signed date she can't claim a penny.

Get it withdrawn and give it as a ' gift ' to a VERY trusted mate, if they don't have a lawyers letter confirming an exact separation date.

• Like 1

Take it out in lots under 9000 and book a ticket too las vegas

The banks limit is 5k before it gets looked into for money laundering purposes. As said before a quick way to get rid is gambling.

• Like 1

she only moved out yesterday,divorce is going to happen but nothing started as off today so he just trying to cover his arse before it all kicks off,i got a feeling i may well become his trusted friend and take the gift gladly :laugh:

Fella I worked with had same problem twice. He owned a company and lost that and 50k profit he had in bank. Then lost 10k next divorce round. Said when I met him he now had a swissbank because they don't have to give information out if the British government come calling and so no one can take his money. Maybe worth a go.