Cod, A Basking Shark... And A Racing Pigeon!!

Had the same with stig bob with pm's, just think he didn't want to see me lol..

Won't be putting me out Dave, you'd both be welcome down, just June and July are flat out, 2 weddings a christening and 2 weeks in Guernsey, then the comp... After that, lets go wrecking lol..

end of September time then .... :thumbs: and you wouldn't of left the emporium empty handed :D
I was planning on putting a few bits in the truck lol..

We'll get a trip sorted mate

no panic mate to suit you 1st week oct`s out for me and anytime theres a frost or snow :D:D do I have to grow a beard :whistling:
End of August/ September there should be some decent bass about, I'll have a look at the tides and try and pick a decent weekend....

Edited to say..... Beards are compulsory lol

does a goatee count. Its the only hair on my head.
  • Like 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was last a bit last minute, but I hoped there may be a space on a charter out of Exmouth for me and Fin when i called Mike last night, I knew he'd been having a few fish, both cod and bass were on

good day kev --------------- but fook me captain pug wash----get a shave ya scruffy c**t

I've been thinking kev............................. If Finn comes to this fishing comp he does know you have to be 18 to enter . .......................................

Posted Images

thanks for the invite kev i dont let things get in the way of a good days sport lol its our lasses birthday comp wkend i will leave her a card :D WE WANT COD :yes::D

Might miss the best of the cod fishing mate, June - July are the best months On the channel wrecks, there'll be some decent bass if we pick a good tide to drift the wreck with live eels, or on a slacker tide we could fish off anchor for conger and ling ( tastes like cod), also some big bream, trip last year end of August some of the bream were up around 5lb..

For me bream and bass are the best eating fish... And on light gear the best fun to catch..

thats ok kev just have to put some more chips on my plate with a couple of five pounders and more bread n butter :D

• Like 1

thanks for the invite kev i dont let things get in the way of a good days sport lol its our lasses birthday comp wkend i will leave her a card :D WE WANT COD :yes::D

did we not invite ourselves :laugh:

• Like 1

He's a Yorkshire man, it's the same difference lol..

You're both welcome, maybe Tarqs could grab a lift as he's struggling for mates to take him out lol

• Like 1

You're both welcome, maybe Tarqs could grab a lift as he's struggling for mates to take him out lol

if he can get to mine or bobs .....don't mean we`ll be his mates but its a day out for him that could be twice this year....

• Like 2

i,ll have you know i resemble that remark :D second page stig its theer in black n white :icon_eek:

• Like 1
the_stig, on 08 Jun 2014 - 6:38 PM, said:

NEWKID, on 08 Jun 2014 - 6:33 PM, said:

the_stig, on 08 Jun 2014 - 2:57 PM, said:

twobob, on 07 Jun 2014 - 10:44 AM, said:

if he can get to mine or bobs .....don't mean we`ll be his mates but its a day out for him that could be twice this year....

:laugh: could probably get to yours Stig

if you can get a national express to Nottingham or a train to park way or Loughborough I could pick you up....

• Like 1

didnt you do geography at school :hmm: