F****d Up

Well im pissed off clipped my dog out this afternoon, our lass said ad be okay using our horse clippers. Well its not good a wont be taking him out for a week not in the day lol its guna be a quick mooch down lane first thing. A dont want to put a pic up coz he looks a right c**t its down to bare skin

Edited by jimmy1982
  • Like 5

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well im pissed off clipped my dog out this afternoon, our lass said ad be okay using our horse clippers. Well its not good a wont be taking him out for a week not in the day lol its guna be a quick mo

It okay because next time she asked me to give her horse the blanket clip am guna hog the c**t.

If any of you want yours clipping out give us a shout pm me cheap pound a hand lol

Posted Images

Aha sporting the new toy poddle look this summer Jimmy?

I made the same mistake a few years ago with my old beddyxwhippet.

Go on get they pics up? Aha

You learn from your mistakes and I can tell you I definitely did.

Edited by beam

That's exactly what I used to use on my old hairy thing,,,, you don't just put the blades against the skin,,, you have to kind of of,,,hover just above the skin,,,, but looks like you learnt the hard way,,,lol loads better for them in this hot weather mind,,,I liked mine better when she had been clipped

Go on, get a pic up.

SINDASOX

He looks a c**t pal I was using normal clippers and was doing a good job but clippers was getting a bit warm. So our lass said use the horse clippers bit more robust lol and a bit more down to the wood lol left his tail and his head. Even our lass when shes came home was like reg am sorry mate haha hes not happy with me at all.

Well im pissed off clipped my dog out this afternoon, our lass said ad be okay using our horse clippers. Well its not good a wont be taking him out for a week not in the day lol its guna be a quick mooch down lane first thing. A dont want to put a pic up coz he looks a right c**t its down to bare skin

that made me belly laugh.. :D

Lmao get a pics up got too see this

like f**k am getting a pic up ive only had him a week and half and was in a bad way tintin when I got him wormed upto f**k fleas lad kept him down the allotments. I was gutted for the lad when I took his coat off because all that hair was hiding how much of a state he is in tintin. But its a good thing that ive took his coat of because now I can see him pile weight on with the grub im banging in him. Got him on that gain puppy an sapling and lambs hearts and am guna bang some brown bread down him to get his back covered.
  • Like 3