Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

My wee (part of the) bushing team, and a bit of the ground we work. They've made me very happy this year.

Not the best photos, but gives you an idea.

Never a dull walk.

The hound is now limited edition. The last surviver from her litter. Need to find the right stud dog for her.

IMG_0064_zpsrymwgnxo.jpg

IMG_0035_zpsexjmclgx.jpg

IMG_3736_zps3mbjnihk.jpg

IMG_3631_zpsn1ycqega.jpg

IMG_3633_zpsd8jm2aso.jpg

IMG_3626_zpstee95trx.jpg

IMG_2948_zpspb6abjdk.jpg

• Like 7

Black dog do you mainly bush rabbits, them border types look crackers atb Flacko

Mostly bushing the one on the left has done a little bit but to be honest its not her thing but does well above ground with lurchers. The other one is shaping up well to be a handy lal bitch had her 1st season this last backend going to ground. She can only go bushing in spots i know dont have any earths because she will drop in so she doesnt do so much.

The black dog is my springweiler realy handy dog. Do you keep a border?

No mate but them two of yours look handy size how does the springweiler world mate never seen 1 before atb Flacko

Ye there a nice size the young bitch its mabye a bit to small. The black dog is my sidekick i grew up with that dog so we no how each other tick if you know what i meen. Good nose and i wouldnt go ferreting with out her. caught a fair bit in cover aswell big and small and shes not a fast dog but just knows how to be in the right place at the right time. I nearly got a staff before i got her im glad i didnt

• Like 1