Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

found nice bit rough ground dont catch many though tough for the lurcher to get a run although the odd ones always a bonus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJyQW6CAqzk

20160220_101208_zpsnqabaopt.jpg

That young one has come on a treat also that looks a lovely place for a mooch nice one fella. atb.

cant take all the credit its in the breeding been a quick learner from the start and no stopping him,born for the job lol :thumbs:

20160126_154231_zpsgau3y3gj.jpg

• Like 4

found nice bit rough ground dont catch many though tough for the lurcher to get a run although the odd ones always a bonus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJyQW6CAqzk

20160220_101208_zpsnqabaopt.jpg

That young one has come on a treat also that looks a lovely place for a mooch nice one fella. atb.

cant take all the credit its in the breeding been a quick learner from the start and no stopping him,born for the job lol :thumbs:

20160126_154231_zpsgau3y3gj.jpg

what cross jack Russel

post-14922-0-34804000-1456773225_thumb.jpgas I said before lads it's been hard to come by a Charlie local on the hill as the riflemen have hammered them but today I finished work midday so went down kennels loaded the pack up & went to a spot i went to last week as there was a fair bit of scent about there last time & I know there's no rabbits about so thought let's have another gander & it paid off as soon as the pack went into trees they was in full cry & old Charlie run straight passed me with pack hot on his heels but I didn't have gun so he wasn't dispatched but it was great to see a nice healthy Charlie about & my young beaglexcocker bitch lady & young lurcher bitch nettle have they 1st hunt on Charles plus vixen my other lurcher pup watch on lol happy hunting lads atb cbx
  • Like 2