Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

anybody got much experience with springer/paterdale? as could be doing a mating in the future. from what ive seen dont think you cant beat terriers for bushing but there is so many bits you cant do because of them going to ground. trying to keep away from the beagle/hound side of things. cheers for any info

dam to mine was springer/patt and a very good bitch for its owner over the years,he put her to a small cocker this is mine from the litter.

Screenshot_2016-04-05-19-09-11_zpsudvmkh

• Like 4

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

f**k me has he razor blades for teeth lol

anybody got much experience with springer/paterdale? as could be doing a mating in the future. from what ive seen dont think you cant beat terriers for bushing but there is so many bits you cant do because of them going to ground. trying to keep away from the beagle/hound side of things. cheers for any info

dam to mine was springer/patt and a very good bitch for its owner over the years,he put her to a small cocker this is mine from the litter.

Screenshot_2016-04-05-19-09-11_zpsudvmkh

Dax a good honest dog that works well for me and helps give my lurchers some excessive I'll be getting him out more in the next few days, get him fit again and he will be flying IMG_3143.JPG

Hopefully he doesn't drop into anywhere this season

IMG_2794.JPG

How's he bred? spit of mine

Just lakey mate smartdog off here bred him in bishop Auckland