Anyone Know Bogger Or This Dog I Gave Him.....

he eloped with artic after a 3 way love triangle with darcy went horribly wrong :laugh:

That's what I heard too :yes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I missed paulus post earlier. Probably for the best, it hurts my feelings when fireman calls me horrible names :laugh:

Behave ya daft bam, you just tried to sex pest a girl after slapping her down :laugh: :laugh:

And you wonder why you're so popular :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WTF has Paulus got to do with Fireman :blink: And how many chinchillas does it take to rape a walrus :hmm:

:laugh: she mentioned look at her picture, I can't see it. If I was a sex pest I'd have pm'd an apology not do it on here ;) the pm was a joke obviously. Fireman thinks I suck up to paulus, look at the locked honey badger thread. What was the walrus question?

Re the walrus, t'was a genuine curiosity :laugh: :laugh:

I was watching the TopGear the Botswana special last night and Jezza agrees about Honey badgers, they are the hardest animal in......... The world :yes::laugh:

Is that a new one?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The claws are out wooooooooooo

from the morally righteous to sex pest in 3 posts can only be baw

Posted Images

he eloped with artic after a 3 way love triangle with darcy went horribly wrong :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I missed paulus post earlier. Probably for the best, it hurts my feelings when fireman calls me horrible names :laugh:

Behave ya daft bam, you just tried to sex pest a girl after slapping her down :laugh: :laugh:

And you wonder why you're so popular :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WTF has Paulus got to do with Fireman :blink: And how many chinchillas does it take to rape a walrus :hmm:

:laugh: she mentioned look at her picture, I can't see it. If I was a sex pest I'd have pm'd an apology not do it on here ;) the pm was a joke obviously. Fireman thinks I suck up to paulus, look at the locked honey badger thread. What was the walrus question?

stan said you was a sex pest to buttercup :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: I sussed Stan out on his first pm to me as buttercup :D I do know for a fact you were though :laugh::yes::laugh:

now you know thats not true :yes: i seen the pm,s you sent stan i mean buttercup wanting to be tied up in her his soiled knickers and spanked wtf is that all about :laugh:

• Like 1

:laugh: :laugh:

Behave ya daft bam, you just tried to sex pest a girl after slapping her down :laugh:

And you wonder why you're so popular :laugh:

she mentioned look at her picture, I can't see it. If I was a sex pest I'd have pm'd an apology not do it on here ;) the pm was a joke obviously. Fireman thinks I suck up to paulus, look at the locked honey badger thread. What was the walrus question?

stan said you was a sex pest to buttercup :laugh::laugh:

I sussed Stan out on his first pm to me as buttercup :D I do know for a fact you were though :laugh::yes:

now you know thats not true :yes: i seen the pm,s you sent stan i mean buttercup wanting to be tied up in her his soiled knickers and spanked wtf is that all about :laugh:

Kinell :laugh: :laugh:

I thought I was horny after 8 months but fuuck me Bawbag that's extreme :laugh: Do you own a lot of "Strong Stuff" gear by any chance??? :tongue2::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And no Botswana was an old one ;)

When I first read the op I thought it was a fair request.

He didn't bad mouth bogger.

Just enquiring after the dog. But as per usual it's now become something else entirely !

He wrote this.....

I haven't heard anything from him for ages despite messages and deep down I know he will hAve moved her on. You might say fool me for giving her away but I gave not sold hew back to her breeder - the right thing to do. All I asked in return is first refusal on her as I didn't want her to be passed about.

How would you interpret it?

isnt that exactly what would happen if you had made contact with Bogger.. the dog went from him to you.. back to him.. back to you .. maybe bogger is a wee bit suspicious of your agenda... the reasons you gave the dog back to him in the first place was because you couldn't do what you had intended to do with the animal ... personally if I where bogger I wouldn't let you have the dog back ... what's to say the same will happen again .. end up with a dog who is doing your head in because its bored stupid & not being taken out .

Taking on a dog is a commitment if you don't have the skills to school & bring it on then don't get a dog

• Like 4

now you know thats not true i seen the pm,s you sent stan i mean buttercup wanting to be tied up in her his soiled knickers and spanked wtf is that all about

Your getting confused with buttermilk :laugh: you looked at your spot what's wrong thread recently? 2 guests looking at it, result :laugh:

now you know thats not true i seen the pm,s you sent stan i mean buttercup wanting to be tied up in her his soiled knickers and spanked wtf is that all about

Your getting confused with buttermilk :laugh: you looked at your spot what's wrong thread recently? 2 guests looking at it, result :laugh:

that was just a bit of fun putting that up once its looked at thats it no big thing :laugh:

Kinell

I thought I was horny after 8 months but fuuck me Bawbag that's extreme Do you own a lot of "Strong Stuff" gear by any chance???

And no Botswana was an old one

Sorry mushy, I couldn't get passed the I was horny after 8 months, the tears are blinding me. What else did you say :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that was just a bit of fun putting that up once its

looked at thats it no big thing :laugh:

Thanks for the heads up, I've not looked at it yet, I'll no bother now :laugh:

Yes she wasn't stock broken when she went back.

No need to be funny lads just want to know how she's getting on. Not saying he would want to sell her back to me. Genuine request really don't think there's any need for the stupid comments. Just would be nice to see how she was. I was nice enough to offer her back to him as a first refusal just be nice if he kept to his side of the deal.

thought so and i wasnt being funny JLR........its just last time i spoke to him he mentioned a bitch that came back and was a liability round sheep and was going to have his work cut out with her..........one things for sure he wont pass on a dog like that......... :victory:

also id imagine dogs are the least of his worries at the min so id not look to much into it!!! dont worry im sure he will be in touch in his own time........... :thumbs:

Thanks clipo that's all I needed. An honest reply. Yeah she was a bit of a twat with sheep but she was a working progress. He was fully aware of what she was like.

Kay - don't make assumptions on my skills or ability to look after dogs. I said the reason she went was due to my personal life, obviously you've never been through anything tough which affects the way you handle things??? I made the right choice at that time.

Don't do the whole a dog is for life not just for Christmas bollocks with me. Were talking about one dog at one particularly rough point in my life. Cheers for your sympathy. c**t

Thanks clipo that's all I needed. An honest reply. Yeah she was a bit of a twat with sheep but she was a working progress. He was fully aware of what she was like.

Kay - don't make assumptions on my skills or ability to look after dogs. I said the reason she went was due to my personal life, obviously you've never been through anything tough which affects the way you handle things??? I made the right choice at that time.

Don't do the whole a dog is for life not just for Christmas bollocks with me. Were talking about one dog at one particularly rough point in my life. Cheers for your sympathy. c**t

I gave an honest opinion based on your input , you quoted that the dog was possibly going to be '' passed around '' something you wanted to avoid.. I simply pointed out that if you had made contact with the lad bogger & he had agreed to let you have the dog again that this would mean the dog was '' passed around'' ... isnt that what you wanted to avoid ?