Anyone Know Bogger Or This Dog I Gave Him.....

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The claws are out wooooooooooo

from the morally righteous to sex pest in 3 posts can only be baw

Posted Images

Yes she wasn't stock broken when she went back.

No need to be funny lads just want to know how she's getting on. Not saying he would want to sell her back to me. Genuine request really don't think there's any need for the stupid comments. Just would be nice to see how she was. I was nice enough to offer her back to him as a first refusal just be nice if he kept to his side of the deal.

No need to be funny lads just want to know how she's getting on. Not saying he would want to sell her back to me. Genuine request really don't think there's any need for the stupid comments. Just would be nice to see how she was. I was nice enough to offer her back to him as a first refusal just be nice if he kept to his side of the deal.

See when you got the pup and when you gave the dog back, did you do all this through the post? Surely you met him at his home so will know where he lives. Reading what I only know from what's written on this thread, it sounds to me like you got a pup, put no work into it, gave it back when it lost its puppy appeal. Now the guy you gave it to night have put hours, days, months into training it to a hunting level and now you want it back, is that about right? All this I want first refusal is a load of pish if you ask me. As soon as you give a dog up and another man owns that dog, you have absolutely no rights over what happens to it as far as I'm concerned. If you want to have the say what happens, don't give the dog up, it's as simple as that and to say you don't want the dog moving from pillar to post. I'm sure the breeder thought the same when he trusted you enough to give/sell you the dog in the first place.

• Like 1

was it the black bitch that came back and wasnt stock broken????

say no more, question answered :thumbs:

My thought exactly my little bumchum mod friend :laugh:

i dare not answer for fear of favouritism allegations, anyway i have not reached my daily limits of annoying yet, so don't have the time to answer :laugh:

was it the black bitch that came back and wasnt stock broken????

say no more, question answered :thumbs:
My thought exactly my little bumchum mod friend :laugh:

i dare not answer for fear of favouritism allegations, anyway i have not reached my daily limits of annoying yet, so don't have the time to answer :laugh:

:laugh: I'm the same pal/mate/lover :laugh: I'm sure I'll be upto speed once I've read and answered on the 'English football the best, really' thread :laugh:

See when you got the pup and when you gave the dog back, did you do all this through the post? Surely you met him at his home so will know where he lives. Reading what I only know from what's written on this thread, it sounds to me like you got a pup, put no work into it, gave it back when it lost its puppy appeal. Now the guy you gave it to night have put hour unless your sed, days, months into training it to a hunting level and now you want it back, is that about right? All this I want first refusal is a load of pish if you ask me. As soon as you give a dog up and another man owns that dog, you have absolutely no rights over what happens to it as far as I'm concerned. If you want to have the say what happens, don't give the dog up, it's as simple as that and to say you don't want the dog moving from pillar to post. I'm sure the breeder thought the same when he trusted you enough to give/sell you the dog in the first place.

Dear God it pains me to say this but your right for once. :laugh:

And if the dog was not broken then it was probably pts.as its a liability in the making.

See when you got the pup and when you gave the dog back, did you do all this through the post? Surely you met him at his home so will know where he lives. Reading what I only know from what's written on this thread, it sounds to me like you got a pup, put no work into it, gave it back when it lost its puppy appeal. Now the guy you gave it to night have put hour unless your sed, days, months into training it to a hunting level and now you want it back, is that about right? All this I want first refusal is a load of pish if you ask me. As soon as you give a dog up and another man owns that dog, you have absolutely no rights over what happens to it as far as I'm concerned. If you want to have the say what happens, don't give the dog up, it's as simple as that and to say you don't want the dog moving from pillar to post. I'm sure the breeder thought the same when he trusted you enough to give/sell you the dog in the first place.

Dear God it pains me to say this but your right for once. :laugh:

And if the dog was not broken then it was probably pts.as its a liability in the making.

I feel your pain :laugh:

This is exactly why I stopped coming back on this forum, it's a genuine request to see how the dogs doing. She was stock broken to some extent and had been worked. She was well past the puppy stage as well!!!!!!!!!!

As usual you keyboard f***ing warriors loose track of what was originally said I merely wanted to know if anyone knew Bogger so I could ask how the dog was doing. See how she was working and just ask if she was ok. What's wrong with that????? Bogger came to my house to pick her up and has kept in touch about her until recently so I was only asking if anyone knew anything.

I like how everyone is quick to make assumptions based on nothing!! Are there no decent NORMAL people on this forum who are just here to chat between themselves without it becoming a slanging match?

• Like 1