What Would You Do If You Came Home To This

Not lurchers LOL. If they had been the frame would have gone to!

well bought a leather suite 2 piece last year , and wasnt fckin cheep lol, keep the dogs outside for that very reason, they come in the house only when iam with them. :yes:

• Like 1

There not my dogs its a picture of our lasses facebook. If this was my sofa the dogs wouldnt just bee sat there chilling . There fecking heads would of been pushed into the springs at the back where id bounced there f***ing heads into the c**t.

I would beat the shit out of them, attach electrodes to their genitals, plug them into the mains and flip the switch :yes:

im expecting your pupil to step up any minute and come out with some other random bullshit comment.

lurcherman(what ever number you are)come on down :laugh:

• Like 1

I would beat the shit out of them, attach electrodes to their genitals, plug them into the mains and flip the switch :yes:

im expecting your pupil to step up any minute and come out with some other random bullshit comment.

lurcherman(what ever number you are)come on down :laugh:

I refrained this time,, due to mushrooms advice being on point thanks ;)

• Like 1

HMMM,TOUGH ONE THIS,,LETS THINK,,IF IT WAS MY SOFA,ID REPEATADLY PUNCH MYSELF IN THE FACE FOR BEING SO DUMB FOR LEAVING WHAT LOOK LIKE 2 PHOAROH HOUNDS ALONE IN THE HOUSE,THEY AS I WAS CARRYING WHAT WAS LEFT OF MY SOFA,ID DO IT AGAIN,THA HUNTING DOGS,THEY GET BORED,THE SOFA HAS SQUEAKED AS THEYVE JUMPED ON IT,SO THEYVE DISTROYED LOOKING FOR THA QUARREY,,ILL BUY THEM IF THA FOR SALE,,MOTHER IN LAW ONLY WORKS 9 HRS A DAY,SURELY THATS FINE...

• Like 1

Does it take 2 Pharaoh Hounds to smash a squeakin settee? Would it need 2 to do a squeaky armchair or could they manage it single handed ? On a good night with the right conditions running up in the Yorkshire DFS what sort of numbers could you expect?

• Like 1