Is It Time For Davey Moyes To Go?

No respect from the players = bad play which = mid table finish which = moyes getting the boot which = man utd in even more turmoil which = a very happy premier league :laugh:

I think the your right Davey has brung happiness to the premier league.

Every team except utd is in happiness

• Like 1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i hope they keep him and he keeps taking the club in the direction its going...

simple fact is he has took on a title winning squad at one of the biggest and best ran clubs in the world, spent over 70million, sacked fergies backroom staff and made phil neville first team coach...

Mate, my father in law is a Man U fan.....for 20 f***ing years I have had to listen to "man u this and Man U that" all the time.........last 4 months ? Not a peep out of the old c**t ! Lol lol   Can

Posted Images

f**k me.the murderers must be doing well and there must be loads of laptops being stolen on merseydive at the moment for all the scouse twats that can spell being on here with there views.

• Like 2

Mourinho must be laughing his cock off after being turned down for the job :laugh: :thumbs:Just thought I'd rub a little more salt into the wound :laugh: :laugh:

Great manager but every time I see him acting like a petulant, childish prick on a TV interview I'm glad he ain't at Old Trafford.. :yes: His last gig was at probably the classist club on the planet yet his antics there were an insult to the history and traditions of Real Madrid.. He's perfect for Chelsea.. :whistling::D

f**k me.the murderers must be doing well and there must be loads of laptops being stolen on merseydive at the moment for all the scouse twats that can spell being on here with there views.

comments like that are just plane stupid......;) Edited by clipo

comments like that are just plane stupid......;)
. Lol. We rise above such comments and jibes And use them to fuel are citys self belief. Unfortunate nick name mickymouse . =. ????? Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 1

Mourinho must be laughing his cock off after being turned down for the job :laugh: :thumbs:Just thought I'd rub a little more salt into the wound :laugh: :laugh:

Great manager but every time I see him acting like a petulant, childish prick on a TV interview I'm glad he ain't at Old Trafford.. :yes: His last gig was at probably the classist club on the planet yet his antics there were an insult to the history and traditions of Real Madrid.. He's perfect for Chelsea.. :whistling::D

I'd gladly put up with his 2 minutes of acting a goat in front of the cameras if it means getting 90+ minutes and 100 % out of the players :yes: . Look at the manager's Chelsea have been through since he left the first time and the squad underperforming :thumbs:

You's stick with king David as he's doing a cracking job :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Lets face it the only reason jose neva got the utd job was utd didnt want to pay the cash.

But I bet Mr Glazier didnt think in his wildess dreams they would be fighting for an itntertoto space in europe :boogy::boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

or I belive jose would have been there if they new it was going to be this bad.

He must lost united a fortune not qualifing for europe.

Man utd may well have done better this season under Mourinho , but it would only be a matter of time before the fans got fed up with him , he would of spent a fortune assembling a team that would be successful but playing that forgettable ,grinding out results ,safety first football that he always does wherever he goes , Its not what Man utd fans want or are used to , Moyes isn't the man for the job , but they made the right decision not appointing Jose despite his gringeworthy attempts to get the job ,

In the meantime Man utd fans will have to learn to take it as a compliment when other fans are pleased to see them "knocked of their fukin perch ", its a testament to how successful they have been , and not a reason to get all bitter and twisted .

• Like 2

Man utd may well have done better this season under Mourinho , but it would only be a matter of time before the fans got fed up with him , he would of spent a fortune assembling a team that would be successful but playing that forgettable ,grinding out results ,safety first football that he always does wherever he goes , Its not what Man utd fans want or are used to , Moyes isn't the man for the job , but they made the right decision not appointing Jose despite his gringeworthy attempts to get the job ,In the meantime Man utd fans will have to learn to take it as a compliment when other fans are pleased to see them "knocked of their fukin perch ", its a testament to how successful they have been , and not a reason to get all bitter and twisted .

victims of there own sucess....:yes:

the meantime Man utd fans will have to learn to take it as a compliment when other fans are pleased to see them "knocked of their fukin perch ", its a testament to how successful they have been , and not a reason to get all bitter and twisted .

So the opposite of what the Liverpool fans I know have done over the years then Stan? :D

I think its fair to say I know more Liverpool fans than you Malt , and bitter and twisted isn't something that I,v seen a lot of ,jealousy yes ,but considering our biggest rivals have out gunned us for nearly a quarter of a century emotions spilling over into the bitter and twisted category have been relatively scarce , of course this is only in my experience