Is It Time For Davey Moyes To Go?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i hope they keep him and he keeps taking the club in the direction its going...

simple fact is he has took on a title winning squad at one of the biggest and best ran clubs in the world, spent over 70million, sacked fergies backroom staff and made phil neville first team coach...

Mate, my father in law is a Man U fan.....for 20 f***ing years I have had to listen to "man u this and Man U that" all the time.........last 4 months ? Not a peep out of the old c**t ! Lol lol   Can

Posted Images

Look bad bad bad prem season then this low on quality team get to champs league quarts and takes the lead both games v bayern so hell yes i give him more time, decisions will be made 2014 oct,nov, or december in my view but the squad needmore quality.

Look bad bad bad prem season then this low on quality team get to champs league quarts and takes the lead both games v bayern so hell yes i give him more time, decisions will be made 2014 oct,nov, or december in my view but the squad needmore quality.

Your brave giving him more time.

But he may become a good one next year.

He will have just the prem to put his full attention on.

Never be good if they playing that long ball football, watch the best anywhere in europe, short passes and plenty of possession, UTD playing a long ball where does it land ? :no: , yea that's right nobody knows, as for Moyes, a good manager maybe, a great one, never.

And there's me thinking Liverpool were dead in the water.......just go's to show.

I reckon Mr and Mr Glazer better check the share price in the morning ! Lol

• Like 1

simple fact is he has took on a title winning squad at one of the biggest and best ran clubs in the world, spent over 70million, sacked fergies backroom staff and made phil neville first team coach..... :blink:, lost against swansea AT home in the FA cup, sunderland in league cup, embarrassed and clueless in champs leauge tonight and languishing in 7th 17 points behind league leaders Liverpool..............

f*****g give the man a knighthood................. :toast::toast::toast::toast:

post-92146-0-74265700-1397086509_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Lol lol... Stewie your a Kunt lol..

Who should manage UTD?

The biggest mistake he made was sacking everyone there, why?... It didn't need complete over haul it needed to be carried o. The same pass it had ran on got the last 20 odd years!

I think he'll get until jan next year, he needs a few signings... Will he get em f**k knows?

Would Mata and RVP made a difference in the last 2 games?

Who knows,

Lol lol... Stewie your a Kunt lol..

Who should manage UTD?

The biggest mistake he made was sacking everyone there, why?... It didn't need complete over haul it needed to be carried o. The same pass it had ran on got the last 20 odd years!

I think he'll get until jan next year, he needs a few signings... Will he get em f**k knows?

Would Mata and RVP made a difference in the last 2 games?

Who knows,

who f***ing cares........... :tongue2::rofl::rofl:

moyes out, the man hasnt a clue , chelsea havnt struggled with a new manager even his old club everton are going far better without him so that tells its own story the utd job is to big for him he will turn them into a team who will fight it out for 5th and 6th every year like he did at everton

I think next season will be the make or break for Moyes i cant see a club with the class of Utd binning a manager that quick......first season he,ll be given a break but if theres not big steps forward in the second season the clubs just too big to be patient.

• Like 1

moyes out, the man hasnt a clue , chelsea havnt struggled with a new manager even his old club everton are going far better without him so that tells its own story the utd job is to big for him he will turn them into a team who will fight it out for 5th and 6th every year like he did at everton

Yeah and Everton sold there top centre mid to UTD :laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comical

I think next season will be the make or break for Moyes i cant see a club with the class of Utd binning a manager that quick......first season he,ll be given a break but if theres not big steps forward in the second season the clubs just too big to be patient.

Its the shares and revenue, He is losing them already.

Football is buisness now nothing else.

If he is losing money he wont last long.

You give him more money to spend where does it end.

How much money are they going to give him in summer when hes on a stick wicket with no champions league spot.

To me its crying out to sack him :bye: