Working Away From Home

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we used to finish one job then they`d want us to go straight onto another we used to come home switch our phones of for a few days then ring in one firm we worked for kept cutting and chopping our p

Oh I dunno, you've got to push them in the right order and somedays you've got to push two at a time quite often. We should get paid overtime for that, might have to speak with the union.   One of t

I would have to get paid ALOT of money before I would travel all over the country for work. f**k that

Posted Images

I used to do chemical transfers of a boat up to the Judy about 12 years ago..the North Sea is fuked ....I came back from Singapore in June when there was all that fog arrived at Aberdeen Airport and it was full of lads waiting to get offshore ...It was like being at a fukin JLS concert ...skinny jeans ,muscle tshirts streaked hair ,diamond ear rings and fake fukin tan ...who the fuk wears fake fukin tan to go offshore ...I remember a few years ago heading to scatsta going through bag search at security the lad next to me had a pair of hair staraightners in his back WTF ....

I used to do chemical transfers of a boat up to the Judy about 12 years ago..the North Sea is fuked ....I came back from Singapore in June when there was all that fog arrived at Aberdeen Airport and it was full of lads waiting to get offshore ...It was like being at a fukin JLS concert ...skinny jeans ,muscle tshirts streaked hair ,diamond ear rings and fake fukin tan ...who the fuk wears fake fukin tan to go offshore ...I remember a few years ago heading to scatsta going through bag search at security the lad next to me had a pair of hair staraightners in his back WTF ....

What were the lads sitting around and waiting to go offshore wearing ?? :p