R10 Or Hw100

Hi Roosika, a lot of the people shooting at my range shoot with the HW 100, far more than anyone shooting R10`s.

That is no disrespect intended to the R10`s its just how it is.I shoot with both calibres 177 and 22 HW 100 KT and KTS, I`ve never owned a better rifle !

Hope you make the right choice,

atb.

Hi, HW 100 KT is a carbine rifle with a thumbhole stock, HW 100 KTS again a carbine rifle with sport stock.

I like to do a lot of hide shooting and find the shorter carbine rifles much easier to handle in the combines of a hide.

atb

Edited by mark williams

I have a kt at first I did not like the stock but I have gotten used to it .I still dont know if I like it but I have a verminator now as well so I just except the difference .I got mt kt second hand it was available if I was going to getting a hw100 new I would have gotten the sporter stock.

Hi roosika

I bought a brand new HW100s in .177 and it's by far the best pcp I've ever owned.

Effortless side lever cocking, Excellent trigger, 2 metal 14 shot magazines with purchase, and build quality second to none. Not to mention the safety feature that prevents the shooter from loading 2 pellets into the barrel at the same time,

John :yes:

• Like 3

My first pcp was an R10 mk2 before moving on to and currently owning a hw100kt and for me imo its the hw100 all day

Sometime ago I thought I knew better and sold my hw100 :fool: what a mistake that was totally regretted it, so much so that I landed up purchasing another and I can assure you this time its for keeps lesson well and truly learnt the hard way

Generally considered to be one of the best pcp,s on the market :thumbs:

Good luck with your choice and put some piks up when you've got it