Red The Coursing Saluki

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His sire Shearer-Deacon x Foxy     His Dam, Rose - Cruise of Shilden x Seagull   Red with his litter mates as a puppy   So off two pure Salukis from different strains back to Seagull an

seen red run in tight fields in kent, same result as when he ran the big land of Cambridge n Lincolnshire dead hares, seen red run Essex Norfolk sufolk same result dead hares. seen red kill hares up u

Posted Images

I dont understand how anyone could say that dogs slow, it makes up the big gaps more than quick enough. Its a genius at positioning itself. It settles in and knows when to save its energy but when the hare gets near cover he accelerates like a whippet grey. Could watch clips of it all day. In fact i dont think ive ever enjoyed watching clips of any other dog more than Red

• Like 3

cause the dog was good dont mean any of his pups will be good some pups just dont work thats the way it goes i gave 350 for a pup that was ment to be out of good breedingi can hounsetly say its the worst iv seen in all my days the lack of heart was unreal even thebest of breeding dont work out all the time

• Like 1

red did not go to many bitches, he was kept under the radar until he retired from coursing at the age of ten, he has produced some very good pups and from bitches that you would not call good coursing stock.But he was only 250 a go, and other people were charging 1000 a go, so work it out your self why he got a reputation for not producing.I think red was a one off and it do not matter what bitch he went to you would not get his like again

• Like 2