Red The Coursing Saluki

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His sire Shearer-Deacon x Foxy     His Dam, Rose - Cruise of Shilden x Seagull   Red with his litter mates as a puppy   So off two pure Salukis from different strains back to Seagull an

seen red run in tight fields in kent, same result as when he ran the big land of Cambridge n Lincolnshire dead hares, seen red run Essex Norfolk sufolk same result dead hares. seen red kill hares up u

Posted Images

Would he turn a long ear on tight land ???? Looks very sluggish for it question only

stop em any where that dog and i mean anywhere. wouldnt have ever kill the hares he did kill if he was sluggish. theres loads of clips of red running on utube

• Like 2

No bother brookie just what I was thinking by looking at him don't look like much speed but looks a very good dog on clips but as I said like to see him on tight land gates wire hedges ditchs not everyone cups of tea but those look a good dog I like the way he runs then brookie

• Like 1

Would he turn a long ear on tight land ???? Looks very sluggish for it question only

why is it when people see a dog running steady they automatically think he's a plodder! A good dog can see he's got plenty of room/time To kill the hare! So know need to bust his balls for it! Whiz bangers only any good around fields with fences and cover where the hares are hindered!!
  • Like 4

No bother brookie just what I was thinking by looking at him don't look like much speed but looks a very good dog on clips but as I said like to see him on tight land gates wire hedges ditchs not everyone cups of tea but those look a good dog I like the way he runs then brookie

you have gone full circle :laugh::laugh::laugh: