Pennine Hounds

sounds like mr weller got a real good send off at the royal oak, my son was present and said it was a great night plenty of singers,a emotional evening, I could not make it ,best wishes to john in his new position ,your at the top of the ladder now mate show em how its done,atb.

• Like 6

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sounds like mr weller got a real good send off at the royal oak, my son was present and said it was a great night plenty of singers,a emotional evening, I could not make it ,best wishes to john in his

All is i see is a pack thats lost its home territory for reasons beyound their control I can not claim history with them as i have none , but any man women group of people who are as dedicated a

. Another little spot

Posted Images

Huntsman of the hodder valley I think, he's a good huntsman :)

look forward to seeing him the season coming he be top country when he visits like john really nice guy and wish him all the best in his new job

Ye he really knows his stuff, I like John but they will be hunting longer days of more quality with this lad

its going to be an interesting season next this next one. I hope to be out with weller and his new pack at least once a fortnight and the area near me that the pfh visit should improve as well as the two shoots here are finishing or reducing massively so it should be all go, mixed with the fact the other pack I follow is improving and opening country all the time is should be good.

all the best to john and i'm gutted I didnt get to his leaving do but I'm sure he would understand as I was on a jolly in the west country on his recommendation.

Good luck and respect to both john and the new lad. crack on boys

• Like 2