Pennine Hounds

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sounds like mr weller got a real good send off at the royal oak, my son was present and said it was a great night plenty of singers,a emotional evening, I could not make it ,best wishes to john in his

All is i see is a pack thats lost its home territory for reasons beyound their control I can not claim history with them as i have none , but any man women group of people who are as dedicated a

. Another little spot

Posted Images

Like I say, the small places. I've seen them go in wales and Scotland and they go well, but the back garden spots? Hounds aren't allowed to hunt to their true potential. I'm not having a go, I've followed Pennine for 15 years. John will find it different when his new pack are hunting away from him

Like I say, the small places. I've seen them go in wales and Scotland and they go well, but the back garden spots? Hounds aren't allowed to hunt to their true potential. I'm not having a go, I've followed Pennine for 15 years. John will find it different when his new pack are hunting away from him

Not just the back garden spots, hope valley it is the same there are too many walkers,hikers etc and a lot of the time the hounds are stopped before they can even put HIM under any real pressure, which is a shame because they hunt really well in other parts of the country!

Blew a Rod in my Old 54 Morris Hot rod Pickup ,on a Visit to the Ullswater..Came down Hardknot Pass, backwards an into a Field,managed to limp to a Garage,and spent the night in Boot..Missed a Day over at Brough with John...Made up ,with a Day with Mr Porter :thumbs:

Grand country... :yes: