Gays,,,lesbians,,,,having Children?

Why would a child get bullied at school?

The only reason a child gets bullied is if the child/children doing the bullying are raised to not accept certain things in society.

No child is born racist, sexist or homophobic. It learns these through its nurture, from its parents.

If both parents are homophobic for example, relating to this topic, then it's extremely likely that that child will grow up to be homophobic until it experiences things for itself like talking to a homosexual and befriending them without knowing their sexual orientation. This then causes conflict - do I go with my parent's opinion or do I make my own opinion based on my experiences and risk causing conflict with my parents about the situation?

As for there being a risk of the adopted child being brought up to be homosexual or if you hang around with homosexuals you will change into one or having older brothers doesn't make you homosexual (by the way, what about the eldest brother who doesn't have any older brothers? Is he fecked?), seriously? Go drag your knuckles along the floor, swing your oversized forearms built for tree swinging up, grab your wife by the hair and drag her back into your cave so you can club her a few more times because you aren't ready for any form of society at all.

As for those that want to "live under Christian values", why are you on here? Why aren't you burning witches, turning the life support machines of at hospitals that are keeping disabled babies alive, smashing down abortion clinics, picketing outside doctor's who use "witch craft" to cure people rather than prayer, burning synagogues, ripping down down every effergy of Christ in every church as Jesus and man were made in the image of God yet one of the commandments is to not make a model of god or some shite? You don't have time to worry about homosexuals, you've got shit loads to do in the name of Christianity so get off here and go please your god by burning people who differ from what is written in a fairy tale. In fact go see if you can walk on the Atlantic ocean for a while.

Homosexuals are not taught, changed, contagious or a f-ing fashion. They are born that way from man and wife regardless if their parents are Christian, catholic, Buddhist, Muslim or atheist.

The only thing in life you have a right to is happiness and if someone prevents you from being happy in any way then they don't have your best interest at heart. It's that simple.

If you would rather see a child kept in the state system than adopted out to a same sex couple then you are very delusional as to what is best for a child or you just don't want to be seen as a "sympathiser".

What if homosexuals want to have kids of their own? It's not as though they aren't infertile so they can't. It's like saying IVF should be banned or surrogate parenting outlawed. It's just the same. The couple can't produce children between them so they get assistance in one form or another. There's nothing to stop a single female going to a sperm bank and having a child on her own, not even part of a couple, doesn't even have to have sex. My mate's son was made in a lab using fertility treatment. They took his wife's eggs, his sperm, fertilised them in a Petri dish and then placed the egg back inside her. Nine months later out comes a boy. They didn't even have to have sex FFS!! Is that "natural"? Who the feck are any of you to say who can and can't have kids and by what means? That's right, you're not in any position to say shite. You can have an opinion, by Joe have you got an opinion. But you don't half look daft when it's based on teachings as old as the wheel with no actual fact based research or scientific proof.

Aren't you glad that if your child or your grandchild is homosexual they can live the life that makes them happy because society will accept them for who they are not who they're rogering? Maybe you'd rather they tried their best to fit in with "your" society, harbour resentment, feel scared and lonely, marry a member of the opposite sex and live a life of abject misery because they have to live a lie to please you and your image of what is "normal" or commit suicide as they can't be who they are but also can't live the lie. WTF do you you know about normal anyway? You only have your life and your life and experiences are different to everyone else. You can see the same incident as other people but you'll all see it differently. Hell, you'll even see the same colour different to everyone else so nothing is "normal" because everything is different. What a shite linear world some folks must live in where everything is black and white with no colour or variance from the path that they believe society wishes them to stick to for fear of ridicule and rejection.

Sorry, wanted to edit to add but it wouldn't let me,

Going along the "Christian" theme can I just ask those that have said "It's not normal and I;'m a Christian" how Jesus came about? It seems either morally corrupt or a bit shifty.to me.

Luke 2:1-20 states that when the decree was put out for the 1BC census Joseph returned to Bethlehem as he was under the house of David so he could be with his "wife to be" - not even married yet!!!- Mary, who was already preggers. Children out of wedlock? Sex before marriage in the Bible?!?! Scandalous. Later on in Luke's account of things the shiny guy in the sky asks her to be "the mother of god", she replies with "How shall this be as know not man" - still a virgin. Now, I've done a bit of digging around and the turkey baster wasn't invented until 1660 so that's out of the question. That can only mean one thing, "You were raped?!". "Well, at first.."

The actual wording in Luke's witness statement is "betrothed" which conveniently in ancient Israel meant "married", so maybe all was not Jezza Kyle style. But wait!! Matthew says in his witness statement 1:18 that "Mary was pledged to be married to Big Joe". Two eye witness statements and they saw different stuff or heard the same story but one was maybe dosing off a little bit and missed a detail.

Matthew 1:18 has it that Mary was already preggers still but had been impregnated by The Holy Spirit. Is that "natural" or "normal"? I can't recall any woman recently who has awoken to find she's been impregnated by The Holy Spirit. Big Joe didn't even get his end away in a Bedouin tent until after the birth of the boy. Seems a bit of a one off here with Mary so it can't be "normal", can't be "natural" and yet it is accepted and celebrated every year around the world. Doesn't that seem slightly strange?

Either way you read it it all sounds like a modern dysfunctional family and not one you;d want a kid to become part of let alone the son of God, let's be honest. He's not even been born and his dad, step-dad, non-biological dad, non-hoiy dad, the not quite so cool one, mortal dad, whatever, is wondering who the feck has been at his wife. He thinks about divorcing her ("sending her away quietly" - sounds like a bag of lime and a shovel job) until he gets a heavenly phone call from Angel, one of Big G's customer service reps, to say "Don't worry, it's the Holy Spirit that's knocked your wife up. All is fine. By the way have you been sold PPI in the last 5yrs or had an accident on your mule?" Then it all simmers down and Joe goes off into obscurity to whittle some sticks as his "son" spends all day hanging around with twelve blokes and experimenting every so often with a hooker. I tell you, you couldn't write this stuff...

• Like 1

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wrong on every level possible and just setting up the poor child for a lifetime of bullying......prime example is elton john and his lover having kids....imo its not fair on any child to grow up with

Gays can't breed so why unnatuaraly give them children? ,fecking worlds gone gay mad.

As long as the kids are cared for and loved. I'm sure Fred and Rosemary's kids would have jumped at the chance to stay with a cpl of poofs lol

Posted Images

That's the way, complain about someone's bigotry using yet more bigotry !! Lol lol

Ha ha ha!! Are you kidding me? Putting forward the written word that is printed in over 200million books and asking for an explanation from the people that follow that text how they can pass judgement over others to decide what makes a stable relationship/environment for a child when the scripture they live by has one of the most bizarre family situations you can come up with.

A virgin, impregnated by The Holy Spirit and only after the birth is it confirmed she consummated the marriage.

All I've done is added a few silly bits and asked is that run of events "normal" or "natural" in the order of things? I'm not against religion or those that follow it so kindly point out where I've said that if that's how you've interpreted it. I'm just asking how it stacks up to pass judgement when your own house doesn't seem in order.

Well I cant be arsed to read your entire dribblings, but I hope you are not including me as a fuc*ing christian my friend? Because I am about as far removed from a christian as you can get, I am a believer in the old gods, and traditions, a pagan if you wish to use modern (relatively) parlance, and who are you may I ask to lecture us on what we may or may not think is right or wrong?

The only reason a child gets bullied is if the child/children doing the bullying are raised to not accept certain things in society.

No child is born racist, sexist or homophobic. It learns these through its nurture, from its parents.

If both parents are homophobic for example, relating to this topic, then it's extremely likely that that child will grow up to be homophobic until it experiences things for itself like talking to a homosexual and befriending them without knowing their sexual orientation. This then causes conflict - do I go with my parent's opinion or do I make my own opinion based on my experiences and risk causing conflict with my parents about the situation?

As for there being a risk of the adopted child being brought up to be homosexual or if you hang around with homosexuals you will change into one or having older brothers doesn't make you homosexual (by the way, what about the eldest brother who doesn't have any older brothers? Is he fecked?), seriously? Go drag your knuckles along the floor, swing your oversized forearms built for tree swinging up, grab your wife by the hair and drag her back into your cave so you can club her a few more times because you aren't ready for any form of society at all.

As for those that want to "live under Christian values", why are you on here? Why aren't you burning witches, turning the life support machines of at hospitals that are keeping disabled babies alive, smashing down abortion clinics, picketing outside doctor's who use "witch craft" to cure people rather than prayer, burning synagogues, ripping down down every effergy of Christ in every church as Jesus and man were made in the image of God yet one of the commandments is to not make a model of god or some shite? You don't have time to worry about homosexuals, you've got shit loads to do in the name of Christianity so get off here and go please your god by burning people who differ from what is written in a fairy tale. In fact go see if you can walk on the Atlantic ocean for a while.

Homosexuals are not taught, changed, contagious or a f-ing fashion. They are born that way from man and wife regardless if their parents are Christian, catholic, Buddhist, Muslim or atheist.

The only thing in life you have a right to is happiness and if someone prevents you from being happy in any way then they don't have your best interest at heart. It's that simple.

If you would rather see a child kept in the state system than adopted out to a same sex couple then you are very delusional as to what is best for a child or you just don't want to be seen as a "sympathiser".

What if homosexuals want to have kids of their own? It's not as though they aren't infertile so they can't. It's like saying IVF should be banned or surrogate parenting outlawed. It's just the same. The couple can't produce children between them so they get assistance in one form or another. There's nothing to stop a single female going to a sperm bank and having a child on her own, not even part of a couple, doesn't even have to have sex. My mate's son was made in a lab using fertility treatment. They took his wife's eggs, his sperm, fertilised them in a Petri dish and then placed the egg back inside her. Nine months later out comes a boy. They didn't even have to have sex FFS!! Is that "natural"? Who the feck are any of you to say who can and can't have kids and by what means? That's right, you're not in any position to say shite. You can have an opinion, by Joe have you got an opinion. But you don't half look daft when it's based on teachings as old as the wheel with no actual fact based research or scientific proof.

Aren't you glad that if your child or your grandchild is homosexual they can live the life that makes them happy because society will accept them for who they are not who they're rogering? Maybe you'd rather they tried their best to fit in with "your" society, harbour resentment, feel scared and lonely, marry a member of the opposite sex and live a life of abject misery because they have to live a lie to please you and your image of what is "normal" or commit suicide as they can't be who they are but also can't live the lie. WTF do you you know about normal anyway? You only have your life and your life and experiences are different to everyone else. You can see the same incident as other people but you'll all see it differently. Hell, you'll even see the same colour different to everyone else so nothing is "normal" because everything is different. What a shite linear world some folks must live in where everything is black and white with no colour or variance from the path that they believe society wishes them to stick to for fear of ridicule and rejection.

every child is born racist and sexist.

if they werent why would the media spend so much time and money trying to indoctrinate them to be brain washed multi-culturalists?

and I'd much rather children be adopted to less than perfect straight couples than deviants of any kind.

When you say it like that,it makes sense you wonder about people who accept this ridiculous idea.

Let the brewdy queers stick to mothering their cats and lap dogs.

one of the best posts i've ever read on this forum.

You want to get on a bit more often then and read a few more if you think that load of tripe is good :tongue2:

I'll second that

Totally agree, funny as f**k

Hutch :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Lol hope some of you don't have young kids, and air those views in front of them.

Cause who knows how they are going to turn out.

And your going to be the last person they turn to it, if they are unsure.

Bullying is getting mentioned. Tbh piss taking at school is just part and parcel of growing up. Most kids can handle it, and grow up without it affecting them, but to get f***ing snubbed/ shunned by your own flesh and blood. Oh I'd imagine that's going to f**k you up. Prob why some kids take their own life's rather than face their parents.

• Like 2

It's not natural it's sick etc . My point was if they have a young kid themselves maybe best waiting until you find out ther not batting for the other side.

Some parents would disown their kids if they were gay. But I'm sure ther a gay couple will adopt it though lol

every child is born racist and sexist.

if they werent why would the media spend so much time and money trying to indoctrinate them to be brain washed multi-culturalists?

and I'd much rather children be adopted to less than perfect straight couples than deviants of any kind.

When you say it like that,it makes sense you wonder about people who accept this ridiculous idea.

Let the brewdy queers stick to mothering their cats and lap dogs.

Can you point me in the direction of the research and scientific evidence that babies are born with a pre-conceived view of what is right and wrong based on life experience alongside an implanted understanding of social structure and society in the world they are brought into and with an already established view of diversity?

If you can post a link to a peer reviewed study I'd be very interested to read it as, silly as it may sound, I got the idea that babies couldn't even make out moving images until their brain develops a little further down the line, let alone be so knowledgeable and worldly wise.

Are babies that are born blind and have no view of the world born racist? How can they tell they are in the presence of someone from another race and at what age does this recognition ability develop? How can they tell they are of a different race to anyone else if they can't see other people of differing skin tones? That is some skil and knowledge for every child to have at birth.

Are babies born blind and deaf able to not only tell if someone from another race is in the vicinity but also be able to tell if they are male or female? Again at what age does this amazing ability develop?