Man Utd Vs Bayern Munich Whats Your Predictions??????

Look lads, I am a seasoned Football Manager, winning many championships, trophies and accolades in my time so I should know a thing or two about football..... :laugh:

What's that...computer games aren't real?? :cray:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs, score the goal you need then concede a minute or so later, needed to hold that lead.... Can't disagree with you Stewie, it'll be interesting to see if UTD can bring players in, and who? Valen

Yes we were up against it for the first half and a lot of the 2nd, but it was bang on tactically, bayern were shooting from distance, the whole team worked as one and got behind the ball, it's bloody

Come on lads, it's the Internet Ffs... Make it up.... UTD to hammer the Germans, Carrick and cleverly will make them look stupid in the midfield, UTD to win the champion league....          

Posted Images

I think you's are being a bit quick to judge fellanie. You need to give him a season to bed in. He's never been at a big club where the pressure of every wayward pass makes back page news. That plus the big signing fee doesn't help. I'll bet he's a different player next season.

A season to bed in.

Hes pish and lacks quality, pace and cant pass a baw.

Scores no goals.

He should be banging in 12-15 goals a season.

He is ok player for mid table team (everton).

Not good enough for champions league footall

I think you's are being a bit quick to judge fellanie. You need to give him a season to bed in. He's never been at a big club where the pressure of every wayward pass makes back page news. That plus the big signing fee doesn't help. I'll bet he's a different player next season.

A season to bed in.

Hes pish and lacks quality, pace and cant pass a baw.

Scores no goals.

He should be banging in 12-15 goals a season.

He is ok player for mid table team (everton).

Not good enough for champions league footall

He's at the right club then... Everton 4th = champions league

UTD mid table lol

Been a long time coming but you lot really are......

A bunch of deluded manc kunts :blink::D

I can feel your smugness coming through the screen lol

You won't be so smug next year once the mighty Moyes has out together the best UTD side since fergies fledglings...

Ronaldo back, and we'll steal toure off of city... Plus Cahill from chelski... To play alongside the one that slipped away pique...

Oh and Messi is coming to old Trafford....

Deluded you say????....... Lol

• Like 1

Look lads, I am a seasoned Football Manager, winning many championships, trophies and accolades in my time so I should know a thing or two about football..... :laugh:

What's that...computer games aren't real?? :cray:

We're all football fans mate.... And that gives us a god given right to know more about football than the highly qualified and highly paid man in charge of our football clubs...

Surely you know that by now lol

• Like 2

Been a long time coming but you lot really are......A bunch of deluded manc kunts :blink::D

I can feel your smugness coming through the screen lolYou won't be so smug next year once the mighty Moyes has out together the best UTD side since fergies fledglings...Ronaldo back, and we'll steal toure off of city... Plus Cahill from chelski... To play alongside the one that slipped away pique...Oh and Messi is coming to old Trafford....Deluded you say????....... Lol
even getting the old "next year" chestnut now :lol:

Been a long time coming but you lot really are......A bunch of deluded manc kunts :blink::D

I can feel your smugness coming through the screen lolYou won't be so smug next year once the mighty Moyes has out together the best UTD side since fergies fledglings...Ronaldo back, and we'll steal toure off of city... Plus Cahill from chelski... To play alongside the one that slipped away pique...Oh and Messi is coming to old Trafford....Deluded you say????....... Lol

Ah f**k it...... Liverpool to finish 4th.... UTD win CL..... Oh how we we get pissed and sing at the scousers expense lol....

I'm dreading you after a couple of beers in August, rubbing salt in the wounds lol

• Like 1

Ah f**k it...... Liverpool to finish 4th.... UTD win CL..... Oh how we we get pissed and sing at the scousers expense lol....

I'm dreading you after a couple of beers in August, rubbing salt in the wounds lol

It'll be the blue Scousers finishing 4th the way things are going! :laugh:

If United were under Fergie still.... and this was an away first leg Fergie would have been happy with the away goal...so i guess PG sees it the same

Under Moyes our home form is dire(13), but away were 3rd best in the league(behind Liverpool & City)... Should make an interesting second leg :D

Edited by Flipper_Al