Man Utd Vs Bayern Munich Whats Your Predictions??????

Mate, Moyes should have changed things up the second we went 2-1 down, there was no option but to go for it then. :yes: Think he finished the game with a sub to spare, what was the fecking point? Rooney should have been off as soon as it became clear he wasn't comfortable shooting. Should have brought Hernandez on earlier and put Kagawa into the number 10 position. As GTE said at the start, I think Moyes is far too cautious to manage at this level. Like you say, a Manager like Mourinho or Guardiola know exactly when to change it up. It don't look good for Moyes with his fecking dithering..

Im no tactical genius but i think sometimes we can delve too far into tactics......the reality is you are not going to stop one of the worlds great sides like Bayern Munich coming at you......but what you can do is defend correctly.......United did the hard work and got the goal without conceding first.....surely the first thing they had to do was then immediately get organised defensively knowing that Bayern now had to put it on them full force.....yet i thought Vidic was awful for a few of them goals he looked physically and mentally slow to react...............Im not sure you can blame Moyes for defensive errors.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs, score the goal you need then concede a minute or so later, needed to hold that lead.... Can't disagree with you Stewie, it'll be interesting to see if UTD can bring players in, and who? Valen

Yes we were up against it for the first half and a lot of the 2nd, but it was bang on tactically, bayern were shooting from distance, the whole team worked as one and got behind the ball, it's bloody

Come on lads, it's the Internet Ffs... Make it up.... UTD to hammer the Germans, Carrick and cleverly will make them look stupid in the midfield, UTD to win the champion league....          

Posted Images

Mate, Moyes should have changed things up the second we went 2-1 down, there was no option but to go for it then. :yes: Think he finished the game with a sub to spare, what was the fecking point? Rooney should have been off as soon as it became clear he wasn't comfortable shooting. Should have brought Hernandez on earlier and put Kagawa into the number 10 position. As GTE said at the start, I think Moyes is far too cautious to manage at this level. Like you say, a Manager like Mourinho or Guardiola know exactly when to change it up. It don't look good for Moyes with his fecking dithering..

Im no tactical genius but i think sometimes we can delve too far into tactics......the reality is you are not going to stop one of the worlds great sides like Bayern Munich coming at you......but what you can do is defend correctly.......United did the hard work and got the goal without conceding first.....surely the first thing they had to do was then immediately get organised defensively knowing that Bayern now had to put it on them full force.....yet i thought Vidic was awful for a few of them goals he looked physically and mentally slow to react...............Im not sure you can blame Moyes for defensive errors.

I thought evira was terrible.

Ok he scored the goal.

He got caught out on the left side loads

Ok he scored the goal.

Again,ive never played the game so im tactically inept :D ...but surely Vidic would have to be even more on his toes than normal knowing that Evra had one of the worlds finest wingers coming at him ?..................yet he just didnt react.

Most of [bANNED TEXT] people say when having a dig ok you have dig no problem with that, the two names vidic and evra are on there day great but now to old at top level so they will be replaced.

You made that sound like Trafford had decided upon Vidic being too olde before Vidic the team captain declared he was offmans.

Watch Evra celebrate with his team-mates last night, kiss the badge and then walk directly past Moyes without a flicker, even when patted on the back.

Ok he scored the goal.

Again,ive never played the game so im tactically inept :D ...but surely Vidic would have to be even more on his toes than normal knowing that Evra had one of the worlds finest wingers coming at him ?..................yet he just didnt react.

No cause the centres would get drawn out to the left to far and get caught out on centre.

The left mid should be droppin back with left back covering left side.

Evira was gettin caught ball watching and not out on the left.

Dont get me wrong the both Vidic and evira are done anyways.

Look at the way Mourinho sprinted down to his players the other night when they went 2-0 up, he weren't celebrating with them he was giving orders. Same as he was swift to act last year when Nani got sent off at Old Trafford when he was in charge of Rea,l and bringing Modric on straight away paid off handsomely. He's probably the best tactical manager there's ever been, but Moyes.. Most managers make a change about the 60th minute if things need changing up, Moyes seems to wait until the 75th, 80th minute when it's far too late. Hes done it time and time again this season. We were well outplayed last night, but we had enough chances on the counter that were missed. Like I say, once it was clear Rooney was having trouble shooting when he was put through, he should have been subbed IMO.. You got to have a bit of bottle to manage at the top and Moyes doesn't seem to have enough.. JMO.. :thumbs:

I agree with Malt on Morhino sees how the game is going and reacts, he would sub someone in the first 20mins if he felt it was right. Listen after the Chelsea game how they trained for 1-0 up, then trained for replacing lampard and playing 3 strikers... and as malt said, look at the man possessed to keep that lead, brilliant planning and reaction management.

Now look at last night, tactically perfect until the goal IMO, yes bayern are always going to attack and have more ball.. Utds plan was obvious soak it up, grab a goal, then everyone has a defensive responsibility.. Why take off Welbeck? His pace was a concern to bayern, you can still defend deep and break with pace.

It's obvious Morhino is a different class to Moyes, I hoped Moyes was steady to carry on where Fergie left, said it loads but sacking everyone in one hit he lost more than he can ever get back, blokes who had sat beside Fergie and made decisions on huge games like last night, Moyes hasn't had to do that. He needs to finish the season strong, next year he won't be afforded excuses.

• Like 1

He f****d Everton for 10 years non stop and has managed to f**k everybody at Man U in only 9 months ! Lol lol

Is its sweet to see the reds like this?........course it f***ing is !! Lol lol

• Like 2

I agree with Malt on Morhino sees how the game is going and reacts, he would sub someone in the first 20mins if he felt it was right. Listen after the Chelsea game how they trained for 1-0 up, then trained for replacing lampard and playing 3 strikers... and as malt said, look at the man possessed to keep that lead, brilliant planning and reaction management.

Now look at last night, tactically perfect until the goal IMO, yes bayern are always going to attack and have more ball.. Utds plan was obvious soak it up, grab a goal, then everyone has a defensive responsibility.. Why take off Welbeck? His pace was a concern to bayern, you can still defend deep and break with pace.

It's obvious Morhino is a different class to Moyes, I hoped Moyes was steady to carry on where Fergie left, said it loads but sacking everyone in one hit he lost more than he can ever get back, blokes who had sat beside Fergie and made decisions on huge games like last night, Moyes hasn't had to do that. He needs to finish the season strong, next year he won't be afforded excuses.

I think sacking the backing staff was crazy.

Prob the worst mistake even worse the falani lol

No cause the centres would get drawn out to the left to far and get caught out on centre.

The left mid should be droppin back with left back covering left side.

Evira was gettin caught ball watching and not out on the left.

Dont get me wrong the both Vidic and evira are done anyways.

I simply meant you would of thought a player of Vidic,s standing and experience would of been prepared for the fact Robben was going to be going past Evra a lot..................and he wasnt prepared at all.

Yeah the problem was Evra was getting caught out of position and ball watching.

If your going defend and play deep need keep there postions.

You got Reuben down one side the ruberea running at you down other with few Crowts running down centre lol