Premiership Champs

did united make it into europe........... fishing smily.jpg

can see rooney leaving now........ :yes:

Aye right, the 300,000 grand a week long term contract he recently signed should keep him sweet.. will take some offer for us to consider selling and if the right offer comes in, sell I say.. :yes:

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when you getting the kit

I thought it was a fantastic game and great outcome today it was a good example of how a genuinely big club can still have the upper hand over clubs who think they are big.......City have one of the m

I agree max yaya and suarez have been brilliant for there teams but why do you feel the need to mention sunderland at every chance you get the thread is about champions of the premier league not a

Posted Images

did united make it into europe...........attachicon.giffishing smily.jpg

can see rooney leaving now........ :yes:

same for robin van pervert,

and vidic, giggs, evra etc etc already leaving......big worries ahead for united and no europe to entice players in, yet all there worried is if suarez is going madrid...... :icon_eek:
:laugh: I aint worried about Suarez.. not being in Europe hardly harmed Liverpool this season either, did it? :)

I agree max yaya and suarez have been brilliant for there teams but why do you feel the need to mention sunderland at every chance you get the thread is about champions of the premier league not a team that only just avoided relegation

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 4

Best league in the world?................................. :D

By a million miles.....the points gap between the top 4 places in Germany is 30 points.....Italy 35......Spain 20......France 20............in England its 7 !!............Its the most competetive league by far !

City deserved to win they were the strongest club over the season and in fairness one of the strongest sides ive ever seen play in the premier league............but i have to say i agree with Greg Dyke i think its a risky game being played.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/10/greg-dyke-manchester-city-league-english-players

I think every team has had bad buys ben the fact there acting before the world cup were prices may rise and the lost revenue being out of Europe etc and when the new manager comes in im sure he will have certain targets in mind that he wants

max the world doesn't evolve round the north east in the football world and to be honest I like your passion for sunderland I commend you for it but when you say some of the things you have said that I know are untrue

Edited by blackmaggie