Premiership Champs

a bit like sunderland afc and West Ham .

Exactly :laugh: ...........though when your neighbors dont give a shit about you it must hurt......it cant hurt Sunderland too much they,re nearly 300 miles away !

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when you getting the kit

I thought it was a fantastic game and great outcome today it was a good example of how a genuinely big club can still have the upper hand over clubs who think they are big.......City have one of the m

I agree max yaya and suarez have been brilliant for there teams but why do you feel the need to mention sunderland at every chance you get the thread is about champions of the premier league not a

Posted Images

Great Result For Your Boys Today Gnash . . Ironic Thing About Tonight's Game Was Liverpool Fans Wanting Everton To Win & Man.U Fans Wanting Man City To Win . . Funny Ole Game !!

bet your happy tho mate.......arsenal are defo in champs league next season now....... :thumbs:
Not Sure Whether Happy Is The Word I'm Looking For , Yes Great Too Be a Having European Football Again But If a Only They Invested More Arsenal I Feel Could Really Challenge . . I'm Off To The FA Cup Final In A Fortnight Hopefully See The Drought End !!
  • Like 1

I find it quite humurous the way Everton think Liverpool are their rivals and Man City think Man Utd are their rivals......when in reality Liverpool and Man Utd couldnt give a shit about either of them :laugh:

. Lol you haven't got a fooking ingloo lol

I find it quite humurous the way Everton think Liverpool are their rivals and Man City think Man Utd are their rivals......when in reality Liverpool and Man Utd couldnt give a shit about either of them :laugh:

. Mind you i can see why millwall are so jelous. After you finished 3rd in division 1 and won the intertoto cup. Lol. True of giants of the footballing world the hammers. Oooops irons. Edited by gonetoearth

. Mind you i can see why millwall are so jelous. After you finished 3rd in division 1 and won the intertoto cup. Lol. True of giants of the footballing world the hammers. Oooops irons.
Sure they've won more than that, ain't they had a few FA cup wins and a European cup somewhere along the line? :hmm:

. Mind you i can see why millwall are so jelous. After you finished 3rd in division 1 and won the intertoto cup. Lol. True of giants of the footballing world the hammers. Oooops irons.
Sure they've won more than that, ain't they had a few FA cup wins and a European cup somewhere along the line? :hmm:
. Cup winners cup and fa cup 3, Ithink gnashers a clostet kopite. Never got me head round having a secound club me. Lol. But. That was was the best defeat ive ever whatched yesterday. Edited by gonetoearth

. Cup winners cup and fa cup 3, Ithink gnashers a clostet kopite. Never got me head round having a secound club me. Lol. But. That was was the best defeat ive ever whatched yesterday.

i just hope arsenal keep on winning and its 1 nil right now :laugh:

Are Arsenal playing thier all foriegn mob (again) today v WBA?

Gud for the goose.....

city only had two english players in the squad yesterday...... :icon_redface:

Edited by clipo

Gud for the goose.....

cith only had two english players in the squad yesterday...... :icon_redface:[/

All the best English clubs are same full foreigners.

That why English national team is fookin murder now

. Cup winners cup and fa cup 3, Ithink gnashers a clostet kopite. Never got me head round having a secound club me. Lol. But. That was was the best defeat ive ever whatched yesterday.

. Its over we knew it it was in are own hands and. Let it. Go. If anyone. Had have offerd me the season we have had at the begining id have bit there hands off. Roberto has. Done us proud in his first season , SOLO LO MEJOR. Edited by gonetoearth

Gud for the goose.....

cith only had two english players in the squad yesterday...... :icon_redface:

Yeah....i kinda know that, it's been said they took thier lead from Arsenal 2005.

I'll ask again and assure any members there are no hidden fees involved in answering....are Arsenal fielding thier all foriegn mob again today? Got some front Venga shouting about foriegn monies the $'s he's on and doing his upmost importing aplenty ensuring the tax aint even paid here....he'd need an happy clapping audience to sell that shit.

Edited by oneredtrim

. Its over we knew it it was in are own hands and. Let it. Go. If anyone. Had have offerd me the season we have had at the begining id have bit there hands off. Roberto has. Done us proud in his first season , SOLO LO MEJOR.

So you not wanting Davey moyes back?

Gud for the goose.....

cith only had two english players in the squad yesterday...... :icon_redface:

Yeah....i kinda know that, it's been said they took thier lead from Arsenal 2005.

I'll ask again and assure any members there are no hidden fees involved in answering....are Arsenal fielding thier all foriegn mob again today? Got some front Venga shouting about foriegn monies the $'s he's on and doing his upmost importing aplenty ensuring the tax aint even paid here....he'd need an happy clapping audience to sell that shit.

Well they only had one or two English players playing all season.

But yes all 11 are foreign and so is the full bench.