Premiership Champs

1980s.

I find it quite humurous the way Everton think Liverpool are their rivals and Man City think Man Utd are their rivals......when in reality Liverpool and Man Utd couldnt give a shit about either of them :laugh:

. Lol you haven't got a fooking ingloo lol
. Mind you i can see why millwall are so jelous. After you finished 3rd in division 1 and won the intertoto cup. Lol. True of giants of the footballing world the hammers. Oooops irons.

Second club ? if you call having a few friends who are scousers having a second club :blink: ............and going by what they say they couldnt give a shit about Everton......Liverpool/Manc Utd being the biggest rivalry in English football might needle you but its better to be ignored than hated isnt it :laugh:

By the way do you think you,ll start following them again now they,ve had a decent season ?

. Lol never stopped. Just went away games and chose me home games. Kept me season tickets. Just let some one else use them. Lol nice little try gnasher. Lol

You told me you stopped going !!..........wasnt " trying " anything mate.....being a little sarcastic maybe yes.....but i cant help it if you cant remember what you tell people can i

. I remember everthing. Re. The nice little try comment. As for the millwall hammers sarcasiam. BUD sarcasiam

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when you getting the kit

I thought it was a fantastic game and great outcome today it was a good example of how a genuinely big club can still have the upper hand over clubs who think they are big.......City have one of the m

I agree max yaya and suarez have been brilliant for there teams but why do you feel the need to mention sunderland at every chance you get the thread is about champions of the premier league not a

Posted Images

How can it be the biggest rivalry when man utd have won umpteen prem titles the red shite have never won it see like any one else from out side you dont understand are rivalry. It goes deep But you beleave what yeh mate tell yeh gnash They couldent give a shit lol funny that the redshite hatred grew even more yesterday lol. And if the. Clashes in the city last night was anything to go by the rivalry is alive and kicking roll on next season. The little club next door Carnt wait

" Like anyone else from outside " he says......having just given your expert opinion on Millwall/West Ham :whistling:

Lets have it right this is the city that likes to tell everyone how they all " come together as one " in times of tragedy ( Hillsborough etc ) ?.....Where rival fans live in the same households :blink: ? Who would not support your rival against a police cover up.!!!!!!!

So if Liverpool/Utd is not the biggest rivalry in English football then what is ?

. Up in till these season the mancs just took the piss out of them like ive said. They live in the 80's. Little bit of a charge this year and. There all out the woowork again. Even scouse accents. Round the ground ive been told lol. You keep sticking. Up for your secrete passion gnasher. Lol.

Gnasher. 96 people went to watch a football game and never came home men women and children murderd and then began the biggest police and authority's cover up in history. Then a campaign started By ordinary people many not even football fans many not even from my city. I am proud to be a supporter of these people. And there justice campaign. Thats not rivalry. Its HUMAN COMPASSION

• Like 1

1980s.

I find it quite humurous the way Everton think Liverpool are their rivals and Man City think Man Utd are their rivals......when in reality Liverpool and Man Utd couldnt give a shit about either of them :laugh:

. Mind you i can see why millwall are so jelous. After you finished 3rd in division 1 and won the intertoto cup. Lol. True of giants of the footballing world the hammers. Oooops irons.

Second club ? if you call having a few friends who are scousers having a second club :blink: ............and going by what they say they couldnt give a shit about Everton......Liverpool/Manc Utd being the biggest rivalry in English football might needle you but its better to be ignored than hated isnt it :laugh:

By the way do you think you,ll start following them again now they,ve had a decent season ?

. Lol never stopped. Just went away games and chose me home games. Kept me season tickets. Just let some one else use them. Lol nice little try gnasher. Lol

You told me you stopped going !!..........wasnt " trying " anything mate.....being a little sarcastic maybe yes.....but i cant help it if you cant remember what you tell people can i

. I remember everthing. Re. The nice little try comment. As for the millwall hammers sarcasiam. BUD sarcasiam

:blink: You never told me by pm that you stopped going then ?..When i was whingeing about fat sam the other month.............ok being that i like you i,ll pretend i imagined it then ;)

Gnasher. 96 people went to watch a football game and never came home men women and children murderd and then began the biggest police and authority's cover up in history. Then a campaign started By ordinary people many not even football fans many not even from my city. I am proud to be a supporter of these people. And there justice campaign. Thats not rivalry. Its HUMAN COMPASSION

We all know the story mate no need to remind us again :whistling: ...........human compassion is great......some places just dont have it for each other though just look at some of the rivalries around the world !........I ask again.........what is the biggest rivalry in English football then if its not Utd/Liverpool ?

1980s.

:blink: You never told me by pm that you stopped going then ?..When i was whingeing about fat sam the other month.............ok being that i like you i,ll pretend i imagined it then ;)
. Fook me its like arguing with me. Bird. Yes your know a said am not going this season. But you see good seats are hard to come by mine are good seats you see. So i kept them and let people. Use them. As i choose to go to several away games. Is that a suitible explanation Am i attending next season yes

We all know the story mate no need to remind us again :whistling: ...........human compassion is great......some places just dont have it for each other though just look at some of the rivalries around the world !........I ask again.........what is the biggest rivalry in English football then if its not Utd/Liverpool ?
. See gnash like you am an old fooker. Rivalries come and go. Man utd pre. Fergi. Was leeds. , lfc. Everton. Mid 80's the prem changed it again seen as. My neighbours. Have had to endure. Mediocrity. For the past. Twenty years as have we The rivalry beetween man utd. And. The. Shiite. Has. Been one. Way lol. On the pitch. It will change. This so called rivalry did not excist 10 years ago and is media led. .

1980s.

. Fook me its like arguing with me. Bird. Yes your know a said am not going this season. But you see good seats are hard to come by mine are good seats you see. So i kept them and let people. Use them. As i choose to go to several away games. Is that a suitible explanation Am i attending next season yes

Do you tell different stories to your bird as well then ?.........You aint gotta explain nothing ive got a guitar but i dont play it.....am i guitarist....no

. See gnash like you am an old fooker. Rivalries come and go. Man utd pre. Fergi. Was leeds. , lfc. Everton. Mid 80's the prem changed it again seen as. My neighbours. Have had to endure. Mediocrity. For the past. Twenty years as have we The rivalry beetween man utd. And. The. Shiite. Has. Been one. Way lol. On the pitch. It will change. This so called rivalry did not excist 10 years ago and is media led. .

Theres not a football fan around the country who if asked wouldnt say Liverpool/Man U is the biggest rivalry in English football.............i,ll try for the third time,if its not.......then what is ?.....pretty simple question

1980s.

Do you tell different stories to your bird as well then ?.........You aint gotta explain nothing ive got a guitar but i dont play it.....am i guitarist....no

Theres not a football fan around the country who if asked wouldnt say Liverpool/Man U is the biggest rivalry in English football.............i,ll try for the third time,if its not.......then what is ?.....pretty simple question

. I gave you my answer. Above.

. I gave you my answer. Above.

oh well i must be blind as well as stupid !...........In future i think we should simplify these conversations.......

Me - " Will you start going to Everton matches again next year ? "

You - " Yes "

The End

Me - " What is the biggest rivalry in England ? "

You - " A versus B "

The End

Because ive asked you 2 questions and still cant work out what either of the answers are !

Edited by gnasher16

Lol. Gnasher the priest of the hunting life forgive me farther for i never mentiond i would keep my season tickets

And only go to away games but broke my. Vow and went to a few

Forgive me farther i hate the redshite that much would not give them any praise , to me the biggest rivalries are. Still the derby games you would not know because your not from here , you get fed sky. And media or a few mates who like all the 80s brigade. Who love to dream , its ironic though that this season the shite are real challenges while man utdhave dropped down now. If Ill go and say. Three. Hail marys for penance. Lol city might slip up and Be eating my words. Lol.

Edited by gonetoearth

1980s.

. Do you tell. Your bird every last detail of every thing lol. Oh. And did you. SAY I. HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR THE SHITE. Now now bit of a selective memory. Eh