Mark Bricks Season

Where is Arron The Coarsing Man these day's.. :hmm: .. i could not take the Brick serious after his lie's and the time he tried to get me and Ianb into bother with more lie's..

• Like 1

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yawn!   Ok.....lyrics to the real Imagine, :         Imagine if you had a lurcher, It's easy if you lie, But it's much easier on the internet, Even if people make you cry. Imagine all the

I'd like to see a thread titled 'Baw's season'......... :laugh:   Just to see how much gear his imaginary dogs didn't catch! :D

99.999% of people have no interest in what sort of season he has had, the little percentage left is probably just you baw.

Suzy is it true that Darcy made him a cake with his name on it it looked more like a fruit loaf than a ginger bun .

It wouldn't surprise me Darcy sending guys cakes but I heard it was a box of chocolates and a red rosé.

Where is Arron The Coarsing Man these day's.. :hmm: .. i could not take the Brick serious after his lie's and the time he tried to get me and Ianb into bother with more lie's..

even shut the site over his crap for a while

You see the thing is millet, I've been called all sorts over the years, some of it not too flattering too :D when you've been called an anti, policeman, reporter, sex god....... You tend to not believe any insults aimed at others. :)

f**k me, I can pick em eh :laugh: it looks like tomo is doing a one man no reply protest here :laugh: keep it up tomo, if it makes you feel better, I miss you pal :thumbs::laugh:

Baw,,,just like politician ,,,,never answer a question,,,just come out with another question or statement,,,

Two very good points rased by willow and millet,,,,nicely side steped

• Like 1

f**k me, I can pick em eh :laugh: it looks like tomo is doing a one man no reply protest here :laugh: keep it up tomo, if it makes you feel better, I miss you pal :thumbs::laugh:

Nobody listens to me,,,you should know that...lol

Nobody listens to me,,,you should know that...lol

Eh... ??

:laugh:

Baw,,,just like politician ,,,,never answer a question,,,just come out with another question or statement,,,

I did answer it, thought you were in exile anyway :D you know the brick will be reading this laughing at you :laugh:

I did answer it, thought you were in exile anyway :D you know the brick will be reading this laughing at you :laugh:

That could be true baw,,,,I don't laugh at him just pity him,,,,much nicer going through life having people like and resect you ,,,rather than hating you......

• Like 3