No Roadkill ?

I travelled up to new quay west wales and back over the weekend all through windey country roads,Brecon Lampeter llandovery and didn't see one roadkill are rabbits,foxes and badgers on the decrease or just getting road wise?

Did see plenty of birds of prey(Alive) especially red kites.great to see :-)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drive up or down the a1 on the east side of the uk,,,,and there's any number of badgers,,,loads of them

No no, I try and get them with the bumper, quick bang to the napper, lovely. I've seen as many as 8, dead at the one bit with another couple standing wondering what the f**k just happened. No crows,

same a46 a158 nottingham to skegness ----- few week back badgers x 3 fox x 4 pheshants x 2 rabbits x 6 and 1 cat ------------------the mrs counts roadkills like kids collect reg numbers on long jounrn

I travelled up to new quay west wales and back over the weekend all through windey country roads,Brecon Lampeter llandovery and didn't see one roadkill are rabbits,foxes and badgers on the decrease or just getting road wise?

Answered your own question the bop and magpies are clearing up the roadkill.

• Like 1

Yeh but they all have your tyre marks on them....

No no, I try and get them with the bumper, quick bang to the napper, lovely. I've seen as many as 8, dead at the one bit with another couple standing wondering what the f**k just happened. No crows, they know the score. They'll see you coming, grab a quick beak full of the dead pets and just hop over the white line. They know that white lines to seperate the traffic, clever as f**k, not like the pheasant. It thinks the roads a gathering spot.
  • Like 2

That doctor (from Devon think it was) has picked them all up :D Seriously, story in Telegraph today about some doc who makes badger baltis from roadkill and feeds his family with it. His kids love it apparently. Badger balti :hmm: I'd be curious lol But cops have warned folk from copying him as it might lead to bad guts.

That doctor (from Devon think it was) has picked them all up :D Seriously, story in Telegraph today about some doc who makes badger baltis from roadkill and feeds his family with it. His kids love it apparently. Badger balti :hmm: I'd be curious lol But cops have warned folk from copying him as it might lead to bad guts.

whats it got to do with the cops? thought they would have more important things to do than try to control what people eat!!!! Unless its a criminal offence to eat badger roadkill now!!

seriously, loads of badgers and muntjac dead on the roads round here, not many foxes or rabbits though

Answered your own question the bop and magpies are clearing up the roadkill.
never though of that ! I'm so thick on times

I really do wonder what folk think when they smack a deer in the car it's just gave you a bill too fix the car and you leave the thing on the side of the road it would be in my boot as quick as I hit it

yeh sell it to the butcher and pay abit towards the car repair :thumbs:

Drive up or down the a1 on the east side of the uk,,,,and there's any number of badgers,,,loads of them

same a46 a158 nottingham to skegness ----- few week back badgers x 3 fox x 4 pheshants x 2 rabbits x 6 and 1 cat ------------------the mrs counts roadkills like kids collect reg numbers on long jounrnys...... :blink:

• Like 2