Bull Whippet Vs Beddy Whippet

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 20" 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy, shes a decent mooching companion she keeps going all day and considering shes not got much of a coat on her will crash through cover for fun. Im more than pleased with he

a well bred working whippet would suit you a lot better on small fields and would leave the crosses you mention for dead

I have to say I`m over the moon with my Beddy Whippet, although, it must have been a fuckingbig whippet ! Eh Ross !? lol   His nose is outstanding, as is his retrieval. He has picked up marking and

Posted Images

Wouldn't have a beddy whippet given to me if it was wearing a diamond laced collar.

Maybe I've just seen shit ones though.

Yappy.

Terrier like attitude.

More nose than obedience.

Slow.

That's a big statement, ive always kept beddy crosses never first cross,but never yapped, very obident and definatly quick enough to catch rabbits.

• Like 2

Wouldn't have a beddy whippet given to me if it was wearing a diamond laced collar.

Yappy.

Terrier like attitude.

Slow.

That's a big statement, ive always kept beddy crosses never first cross,but never yapped, very obident and definatly quick enough to catch rabbits.
agree with you 100% Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 2

Yappy.

Terrier like attitude.

Slow.

I don't think it's a big statement at all. I did say maybe I've just seen shit ones.

I've never seen a ghost but it doesn't mean they aren't out there somewhere. Lol.

• Like 1

i've had 2 beddy whippets. neither ever opened up on the lamp but they were both fit dogs, good ferreting dogs too. cant see any reason a beddy whippet run in small fields on realistic slips wouldn't make a good allrounder.

whatever you put over the whippet it will slow it down unless its another running dog and has said before a whippet is game enough anyway.

can't see any point at all in a bull x whippet. sure some lads run em and love em, just not my choice. that's mainly as i choose to run the type of lurchers that were used before the bull x became popular

How many have you been out with ?

A handful.

And I know you have to triple yours up which tells me enough

your so full of it gaz (walter)that we blue dog of mine has and would surprise a few mate so don't kid yourself one of mine is in the same place your lady is or is that more of your bullshitting