Mc Cartney ~ How Vile Can That C**t Get ....?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do that. To be totally honest I have always considered him over rated, half the population could sing better. Controversial, but I don't get the whole Beatles thing either, if it comes on its time

. Jonhny cash legend. And never got the recognition in life he deserves

He was in a band. ffs a music band, he wasn't even someone important. now hes just a wanker thats way above his station.

@ Big G Do you agree ...with John Lennons funding options ,went on about peace & Love ..Hypocrite :yes: ,but helped to keep the hate going :blink:

dixiefried you'll never get me to hate them lolol. But I agree some times musicians think they're god and Lennon, McCartney and Elvis came close haha. The likes of Brian May, Paul the wanker weller etc have lost their ways by interfering in the hunting game

McCartney normally makes me cringe when I see him on TV etc.......but I really have no interest in musicians beyond their music......best way to keep them & enjoy the music, whatever your tastes.......

• Like 1

the trouble with the beatles is......................

..................they are dying in the wrong order.... :whistling:

Lol......thats my kind of humour.........& I bet robbie Williams will live forever...........:-(

" You can’t buy me clothes at auction: Macca blocks sale of his old clothes

Thursday 20 Mar 2014 11:01 pm

Sir Paul McCartney has blocked an auction of his old clothes and a piece of paper with a few lyrics on it.

The Beatles star called in his lawyers to prevent a cape, suit and a scrap of paper with three lines of a song from going under the hammer.

The items were being sold by Omega Auctions, which believed they had been given to Sir Paul’s former housekeeper and nanny, Rose Martin, by his late wife Linda about 30 years ago.

Mrs Martin died aged 92 last year and her family hoped to raise about £30,000 by selling the goods.

But auctioneer Paul Fairweather said: ‘Unfortunately, the lawyers have claimed that Sir Paul would never have given any clothing away.

‘Rose always told the family that it was Linda who had given them to her but, as both have unfortunately passed away, neither story can be corroborated. At the end of the day, we’ve got to make sure that, according to the law, we give them back to their rightful owner, be that Rose’s family or Sir Paul McCartney and MPL Communications (McCartney Productions Ltd).’

The cape was valued at up to £15,000, while the suit was estimated to be worth £10,000.

The piece of paper, with the lyrics ‘Baby you couldn’t have done a worse thing to me, if you’d taken an arrow and run it right through me’, was valued between £1,000 and £2,000.

Items which did sell at the auction in Liverpool include jackets worn by George Harrison and Ringo Starr in the Help! film.

They went for £54,000 and £61,100, respectively. And a piano used in the movie, which was also used by Sir Paul to write Yesterday, fetched £57,500. "

Dunno if it's been mentioned, ain't even sure if its true :laugh: but I'm sure mcCartney owns all of Michael Jackson's memorabilia, like practically all of it. The guy wrote about mull of kintyre, he'll do for me.

Dunno if it's been mentioned, ain't even sure if its true :laugh: but I'm sure mcCartney owns all of Michael Jackson's memorabilia, like practically all of it. The guy wrote about mull of kintyre, he'll do for me.

Quite the opposite baw, Jackson owned the beatles songs and McCartney had to pay him royalties every time he sang one of his own songs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2394325/Sir-Paul-McCartney-set-win-rights-Beatles-catalogue.html

TC

• Like 2

You can't get a Beatles song on things like spotify, all owned by Jacko's estate, made millions out of it..... it's funny really he's kicking off about a few clothes, but lost the rights to all of his songs :D

Quite the opposite baw, Jackson owned the beatles songs and McCartney had to pay him royalties every time he sang one of his own songs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2394325/Sir-Paul-McCartney-set-win-rights-Beatles-catalogue.html

TC

Thanks for that mate, I thought there was some connection. I think mcCartney bidded on that but got out bidded by wacko. But there is something to do with the Jackson's not paying a studio bill and lost all there stuff, hundreds of wackos costumes etc. I thought macca bought it. Anyhow, cheers pal.

You can't get a Beatles song on things like spotify, all owned by Jacko's estate, made millions out of it..... it's funny really he's kicking off about a few clothes, but lost the rights to all of his songs :D

Maybe that's the reason he is kicking off. A lifetime of work owned by someone else, might leave a sour taste.