Vixen Cubs And Nature

Irishman that wasn't in agreement with the bullshit you have posted on here, not in the slightest.

I just cant get my head around why people feel the need to say it's not a sport? Of course it is.

People don't feed, walk, look after and clean up shit all year round to do farmers and keepers a favour :blink:

Do you help them out at lambing time, milking, help keepers fill hoppers, no, you don't.

The fact that it also helps them control a pest species and benefits them greatly is a happy coincidence, nothing more.

The only people who can say they don't work terriers for sport, purely pest control, are people who's livelihood directly depends on controlling foxes IMO

The minute you feel embarrassed about what you do and feel the need to justify what you do to some unknown is the day to pack it all in. :yes:

And Stop.end you can hardly get stuck into this fool because you have posted a fair amount of harmful shite on here yourself over the years, the fact you are now a member (or whatever) of the IWTF doesn't erase that.

Not many people enjoy digging cubs, at least I would hope not, IMO its because it removes the sporting element from the job. You are simply digging to control foxes for the keeper/farmer as a way of returning the favour of them letting you carry out your 'sport' during the winter months.

Most people with permission have to do it.

:thumbs:

Edited by STRANGER
  • Like 7

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this for ya Irishman,if your terriers stay as long at it as you have on here on this thread there not bad.

Irishman that wasn't in agreement with the bullshit you have posted on here, not in the slightest.   I just cant get my head around why people feel the need to say it's not a sport? Of course it is.

Everyone replying and arguing aren't helping,can a mod not just delete the thread.

Posted Images

Irishman that wasn't in agreement with the bullshit you have posted on here, not in the slightest.

I just cant get my head around why people feel the need to say it's not a sport? Of course it is.

People don't feed, walk, look after and clean up shit all year round to do farmers and keepers a favour :blink:

Do you help them out at lambing time, milking, help keepers fill hoppers, no, you don't.

The fact that it also helps them control a pest species and benefits them greatly is a happy coincidence, nothing more.

The only people who can say they don't work terriers for sport, purely pest control, are people who's livelihood directly depends on controlling foxes IMO

The minute you feel embarrassed about what you do and feel the need to justify what you do to some unknown is the day to pack it all in. :yes:

And Stop.end you can hardly get stuck into this fool because you have posted a fair amount of harmful shite on here yourself over the years, the fact you are now a member (or whatever) of the IWTF doesn't erase that.

Not many people enjoy digging cubs, at least I would hope not, IMO its because it removes the sporting element from the job. You are simply digging to control foxes for the keeper/farmer as a way of returning the favour of them letting you carry out your 'sport' during the winter months.

Nail on head !

Thats sounds more bullshit to me what you have just said apart from the sport bit so you just write what others have written in front of you. You the FOOL

its alot easier to harass and try ban a sport than it is to ban a necessity to control foxes with terriers..... ;)

• Like 1

I

I didnt ask for agreement from you and wont listening to that

Edited by Irishman

This time of year lambs are on the ground as are cubs and sadly farmers need troublesome foxes and cubs dealt with .Call outs need to be done if you want to keep permission because if you say no then another lad will be in like a shot and take your hard earned permission .end of .As for poking them out with a shitty stick well that's a bloody new one why not just ask the fox nicely to come out come out where ever you are lol

• Like 1

This time of year lambs are on the ground as are cubs and sadly farmers need troublesome foxes and cubs dealt with .Call outs need to be done if you want to keep permission because if you say no then another lad will be in like a shot and take your hard earned permission .end of .As for poking them out with a shitty stick well that's a bloody new one why not just ask the fox nicely to come out come out where ever you are lol

LOL

Mr Delaney put the rope away and bring him out next season and show him the correct way

Worked well for me stand back and be quiet the fox will bolt common sense any man that hunts foxes will tell you that.. obviously I was schooled the right way and not the way yous where
What a load of shite, 80 or 90% of the time yes, but by no means every time, it can bob out straight away or it might sulk & stay put, there ain't no guarentees, in any part of terrier work..

Edited to add... Apart from it being full of idiots ;-)

You said it full of idiots like yourself.. 90% good enough for me every now and again you will have to poke about to get him out iv been hunting long enough to know that. most times he will bolt end of story

I believe this is your statement about poking out foxes to lurchers,don't be trying to deny it Mr dynarod.

Just got a pm from one of the biggest terriermen in Ireland through this debate.. he give me his thoughts and regards I thought it was a nice touch.. so it shows there are some decent lads on this site

His toilet must be blocked and he wants your rods to poke out the shite.

• Like 2

Just got a pm from one of the biggest terriermen in Ireland through this debate.. he give me his thoughts and regards I thought it was a nice touch.. so it shows there are some decent lads on this site

Nobody but nobody is saying its great to dig cubs .Unsavoury to me too but ill do it to help a landowner thats let me on in the first place.Some of us do it to pay the landowners back for allowing us on their land unlike some who just take ,take and take some more .You crack on in your bubble ,hope you and the biggest terrierman in Ireland are very happy in your new ralationship ,lol.Does it mean if some dig cubs they aint decent lads or would you subscribe to the fact that it has to be done but not by you .

He would have beeen even bigger,in my Eyes if he Had Gave his support OPENLY,not by the weapon of the Backstabber...THE P.M..a tool which is of a good use,but used and abused to much by the Cowards & Backbitters I.M.O.

I will Agree on one Point tho........There ARE some DECENT lads on here :thumbs:

Here is a Pic for Them.....

post-85337-0-28009100-1395338800_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I will say this for ya Irishman,if your terriers stay as long at it as you have on here on this thread there not bad.

• Like 8