United Liverpool Predictions??

fergie had no money to compete with city or Chelsea,so he jumped ship. that's why you haven't got a class manager coz theres no money to spend. and you need £200 million but who evers in charge aint going to get it but time will tell. the best league fergie won was last season with that shit squad.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This what your waiting for mate ?                   STEWIE ,YOU DELUDED SCOUSE KUNT !

Only messing had every scouser sweating I bet tho

must admit mate i had him in the back of my mind when i started this one!!! really wish he was here so i could give him back some of the abuse i got off him over the years.........

Posted Images

Three words.....TOOK THE PISS.......:yes:

Here's another 3:

f*****g PATHETIC MATE

:laugh:

Don't know what was worse, our performance or Moyes' f*****g dithering..

. WHAT DID I TELL YOU !!!!!!!!
Do you want him back? :laugh:
. THANKS BUT NO THANKS
How have you done since he left??
this a trick qestion
Nope I don't follow the EPl....had no idea who took over at your club mate. Just wondered if you had got better, stayed the same or got worse?
As A Neutral Id Say They Have Kept There Toughness But Added A Style Off Football That Hasn't Been Seen At Goodison For A Long Time . . Best Everton Team Football Wise Ive Seen For 20yrs Without Losing That Steelness That Moyes Instilled . And I Know For A Fact Behind The Scenes Everyone Has Benefitted Under Martinez !!
Are they further up the league, are they looking like winning anything?
Its Not Going Too Happen Over Night In The Premier League But I Think They Can Finish 5th & Qualify For The UEFA Cup Which Would Be A Great Boost For The Club . . Look At Manchester City They Could Finish The Season With Just The League Cup . . Wigan Won The FA Cup Last Yr And Where Relegated . . I Think Clubs Outside The Top 5 I.e. Everton Will Be Realistic To Know Financially There Always Going To Struggle Competing For The Major Trophy's But Thats Not Too say There Club Can't Improve Which Everton Certainly Have & The Fans I Know Are Delighted With there Progress & Style Off Play !!

just a good day to be a red not so much a red devil. smithie they ain't got 200 million they have a lot of interest to

pay & even if they had do you think they will get the top players to go there without champions league not without

paying daft wages & they can't pay em all £ 300,000 a week

bracken boy theres no douting fergies credentials he was a top class manager but uniteds owners aren't spending big to compete with Chelsea and city. now jose is back would you have said united would win the prem this season even with fergie at the helm theres no chance so ffs get you head out your arses, we had to

Cracking days footie for the neutral 2 big rivalries and 2 good games............thought Gerrard was outstanding he,s a shining example of what premier league football is all about for me.....fast,aggressive and direct he,s as good an English player as ive seen in recent years............sounded like a great atmosphere there.....i got roped into going to the Spurs/Arsenal game some noise they can create at the Lane these days very impressive......personally id love to see Liverpool take the title though i still think they,ll end up 3rd.

Markja i didnt think we would win it last year lol this year with fergie we woulf have more points say 8, 9, maybe who knows but no we not win this year with fergie, i am a big fan of rodgers from the very start you have done fantastic, anyway utd will keep working for sure.

Not bad but can and should do better, its a stale team.. I said in july utd would be 20 points less this season but geez its got bad.

I can't see it changing anytime soon. Moyes has took a few giant leaps back the way while the other big clubs have bounded forward. Even with money thrown at it now, it'll take next season just to stand still. I know it won't happen but for the good of the club, fergie should come out and say I got it wrong, put pressure on moyes to walk. He ain't up for it and while he's learning, your back peddling and the rest are motoring on.

Completely outplayed,

Liverpool are really firing under Rodgers now, Utd are not under Moyes.

There's problems everywhere at UTD, and it doesn't look like Moyes has the answers, the fear of going to Old Trafford has gone, centre back partnerships are key, and UTD havent got one at the minute, they looked like they would be done every attack with the pace of Suarez and Sturridge,

Baws right (unfortunately) the other sides are making big strides forwards, top players will want to play for 6 or 7 premiership sides now, and they have the clout to sign them, UTD need to perform a lot better in the transfer Market before next season.

Completely outplayed,

Liverpool are really firing under Rodgers now, Utd are not under Moyes.

There's problems everywhere at UTD, and it doesn't look like Moyes has the answers, the fear of going to Old Trafford has gone, centre back partnerships are key, and UTD havent got one at the minute, they looked like they would be done every attack with the pace of Suarez and Sturridge,

Baws right (unfortunately) the other sides are making big strides forwards, top players will want to play for 6 or 7 premiership sides now, and they have the clout to sign them, UTD need to perform a lot better in the transfer Market before next season.

The problem I see is, you need to rebuild a team while the others just need to strengthen squads far better than the one you'll probably build. Could united afford man city's current squad nevermimd once they strengthen? A strong manager with tactical awareness like fergie made up the difference, moyes shows Man U's weakness. The current players don't look like they trust his leadership, will new ones? He's out of his depth and the squad he builds for next year will still be lagging behind until they have a leader.