That's It, I've Gave Up....

Do you still smoke the "other" type of cigs tho :hmm: really cant see the point of stopping and spending time/money on a new venture if you still smoke baccy in another way :D

I'll tell you how that works out the morra :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First day as a non smoker got my vapour thingy yesterday, started this morning. First draw...... I honestly thought I was going to cough up a kidney. By f**k they're harsh on the throat. It's like su

Ha!!!   Not dead mate, just sedated   Honestly, I can't even stress enough the importance of only buying liquid of decent quality, imagine the little Chinese man mixing his liquid to send to the

Posted Images

do you really know what it is your inhaling ? till it been proved 100% safe and you can buy it from the chemist i`ll leave all the lads i know thats on are sucking the fooking things all day :D

ok mate you keep finding excuses not to give up the fags, classic sign of addiction and little will power :whistling:
i dont give a fook mate been smoking since i was 15 and enjoy a smoke my 10-15 a day stress busters will do me :D least i know what shits in them ------soon enough they`ll be people with teeth dropping out and rotten tonuges do to inhaling some of the shite thats being passed off as safe :D
Stig Don't Argue With Someone Who is Going Through Cold Turkey Its Stressful For Them . . I've Just Had A Bacon Toastie Now For An Amber Leaf With My Cuppa :)

:laugh: see I tried that the other day, that I'm having a Rollie. But when your on these false cigs, you really don't lust for a fag. Infact, we are all laughing at ya :laugh:

you`ll be changing all the shite food that harms you and jogging next :D

• Like 1

do you really know what it is your inhaling ? till it been proved 100% safe and you can buy it from the chemist i`ll leave all the lads i know thats on are sucking the fooking things all day :D

ok mate you keep finding excuses not to give up the fags, classic sign of addiction and little will power :whistling:
i dont give a fook mate been smoking since i was 15 and enjoy a smoke my 10-15 a day stress busters will do me :D least i know what shits in them ------soon enough they`ll be people with teeth dropping out and rotten tonuges do to inhaling some of the shite thats being passed off as safe :D
Stig Don't Argue With Someone Who is Going Through Cold Turkey Its Stressful For Them . . I've Just Had A Bacon Toastie Now For An Amber Leaf With My Cuppa :)
:laugh: see I tried that the other day, that I'm having a Rollie. But when your on these false cigs, you really don't lust for a fag. Infact, we are all laughing at ya :laugh:

just sat down with one and a brew ----had double egg bacon fried bread and beans :thumbs:

Ideal mate, right now I'm stretching both arms above my head, really stretching my shoulders :laugh:

If there's one thing worse than a smoker, it's an ex-smoker with their lecturing. :laugh:

If there's one thing worse than a smoker, it's an ex-smoker with their lecturing. :laugh:

aye the one`s that have been packed up for half a day are the worst for it :laugh::laugh:

just sat down with one and a brew ----had double egg bacon fried bread and beans :thumbs:

Ideal mate, right now I'm stretching both arms above my head, really stretching my shoulders :laugh:

fook off you know i can only stretch one of mine :laugh:

you`ll be changing all the shite food that harms you and jogging next :D

I'll f***ing need to, right now I've got the appetite to eat the back end off a camel :laugh: send me a pm mate, need a word in your shell.

fook off you know i can only stretch one of mine :laugh:

Awwww wee shame :laugh:

No don't smoke Baccy. Vape everything :)

:laugh: fair play mate :thumbs: the captain of the pool team up the club has gone full bore crazy on vaping :blink: he has brought one that looks like a bong lol had a go on it and nearly died :icon_eek: really made me feel bad for few mins after the "hit" and that kunt is permantly on it and dont bat an eye lid but surely breathing such a strong load of it cant be good :hmm: im with stig on this, ive cut right down on the fags and will quit but will do it for free with no modern technology :laugh: BUT good luck to all you vapors if it leads to no smoking at all then fair play :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Control is coming

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26370871

2 points to my mind, one is manufacturing safty with very hazards chemicals, seem sensible for production to be properly regulated.

The second is these seem to be a good thing as an aid to stopping smoking but the long term use is a worry, basically legalising a potentially harmful product without any control based on the opinions of people addicted to it and those producing it is dodgy!

Seems sensible to have suggested length of use and reduction packages rather like patches, with warnings of harm, age restrictions to sale and use. Unless of course we want to chance that the kids of today will becoming the statistics of tomorrow when the long term effects start to become apparent.

One of the main worries about electronic cigarettes is whether they are safe to use and whether electronic cigarettes can really be regarded as healthy. The question therefore must start with the E-Liquid itself and the ingredients in them. So, what is in an e-cig?

The great thing about the electronic cigarettes and e-liquids stocked at Vaporized is the LACK of ingredients. Compared with the tobacco cigarettes that have tar, ammonia, carbon dioxide, not to mention the other thousands of ingredients found in tobacco, the e-liquid has only a few main components that Vaporized are happy to explain:

• Propylene Glycol – an organic compound used to help produce the vapor in e-cigs. This chemical is found in a plethora of things common consumed by humans most notably used in food and drinks to carry flavours, used in vaccines, asthma inhalers and cough relief syrups and in many cosmetic products. When ingested, the chemical is metabolized into pyruvic acid, a compound directed derived from glucose. Put simply, since this chemical is not only a natural, necessary compound for the human body plus being used in foodstuffs, we can conclude that propylene glycol is a safe substance.
  • Vegetable Glycerin – again this is an organic, natural compound extracted from plants in the form of oil. Broadly speaking, glycerin is used as a sweetener. Rather than using sugar which elevates blood sugar levels and contributes to bacterial tooth decay. If fact vegetable glycerin is used in the treatment of gum disease as well as many other treatments for bacterial infection. Again, an amazingly safe ingredient.
  • Nicotine – this is probably the most referred to ‘unhealthy’ component that makes up the E- Liquid. But to what extent and at which point does this apply? Nicotine is a stimulant. However at high doses it can be lethal and as many of the opponents of electric cigarettes reiterate in their arguments. It is true to say that doses of 50mg and higher can cause health problems and slightly smaller amounts may cause a little dizziness and nausea and on some occasions lowered blood pressure but what they fail to state is that these things happen at dosages that are extremely high. For example, one cigarette contains approximately 3mg! That’s 1.5% of the amount that causes any sort of unhealthy effect. At these low amounts, you experience a feeling of well-being and alertness created by an increase in the flow of dopamine which is a neurotransmitter.

In addition, switching from tobacco cigarettes to electronic cigarettes reduces your nicotine intake further. Concluding that in the dosages of nicotine present in Vaporized’s E- liquids should not cause any harmful effects if used within the guidelines and recommended amounts.

I therefore conclude that the active, main ingredients present in most E-liquids are on extreme contrast to the tobacco cigarettes that you are trying to replace. As aforementioned, the LACK of ingredients is a positive comparative and when enjoyed in moderation, can offer a healthier alternative to tobacco smoking.

No don't smoke Baccy. Vape everything :)

:laugh: fair play mate :thumbs: the captain of the pool team up the club has gone full bore crazy on vaping :blink: he has brought one that looks like a bong lol had a go on it and nearly died :icon_eek: really made me feel bad for few mins after the "hit" and that kunt is permantly on it and dont bat an eye lid but surely breathing such a strong load of it cant be good :hmm: im with stig on this, ive cut right down on the fags and will quit but will do it for free with no modern technology :laugh: BUT good luck to all you vapors if it leads to no smoking at all then fair play :thumbs:

i just leave my fags at home say on a saturday when i go to auction i have one at 8 before i go thats it till i get home at 2 if i`m in the workshop i leave em in the house if there not at hand i dont bother..if i took the dogs out for 2 hours i`d smoke 3/4 now i just leave them on the side...

Edited by the_stig

One of the main worries about electronic cigarettes is whether they are safe to use and whether electronic cigarettes can really be regarded as healthy. The question therefore must start with the E-Liquid itself and the ingredients in them. So, what is in an e-cig?The great thing about the electronic cigarettes and e-liquids stocked at Vaporized is the LACK of ingredients. Compared with the tobacco cigarettes that have tar, ammonia, carbon dioxide, not to mention the other thousands of ingredients found in tobacco, the e-liquid has only a few main components that Vaporized are happy to explain:

• Propylene Glycol – an organic compound used to help produce the vapor in e-cigs. This chemical is found in a plethora of things common consumed by humans most notably used in food and drinks to carry flavours, used in vaccines, asthma inhalers and cough relief syrups and in many cosmetic products. When ingested, the chemical is metabolized into pyruvic acid, a compound directed derived from glucose. Put simply, since this chemical is not only a natural, necessary compound for the human body plus being used in foodstuffs, we can conclude that propylene glycol is a safe substance.
  • Vegetable Glycerin – again this is an organic, natural compound extracted from plants in the form of oil. Broadly speaking, glycerin is used as a sweetener. Rather than using sugar which elevates blood sugar levels and contributes to bacterial tooth decay. If fact vegetable glycerin is used in the treatment of gum disease as well as many other treatments for bacterial infection. Again, an amazingly safe ingredient.
  • Nicotine – this is probably the most referred to ‘unhealthy’ component that makes up the E- Liquid. But to what extent and at which point does this apply? Nicotine is a stimulant. However at high doses it can be lethal and as many of the opponents of electric cigarettes reiterate in their arguments. It is true to say that doses of 50mg and higher can cause health problems and slightly smaller amounts may cause a little dizziness and nausea and on some occasions lowered blood pressure but what they fail to state is that these things happen at dosages that are extremely high. For example, one cigarette contains approximately 3mg! That’s 1.5% of the amount that causes any sort of unhealthy effect. At these low amounts, you experience a feeling of well-being and alertness created by an increase in the flow of dopamine which is a neurotransmitter.
In addition, switching from tobacco cigarettes to electronic cigarettes reduces your nicotine intake further. Concluding that in the dosages of nicotine present in Vaporized’s E- liquids should not cause any harmful effects if used within the guidelines and recommended amounts.I therefore conclude that the active, main ingredients present in most E-liquids are on extreme contrast to the tobacco cigarettes that you are trying to replace. As aforementioned, the LACK of ingredients is a positive comparative and when enjoyed in moderation, can offer a healthier alternative to tobacco smoking.
they have also diethylene glycol in them.....an active ingredient in anti freeze :yes: