That's It, I've Gave Up....

First day as a non smoker :D got my vapour thingy yesterday, started this morning. First draw...... I honestly thought I was going to cough up a kidney. By f**k they're harsh on the throat. It's like sucking a boiling kettle :D eased off a bit now but throats definitely dodgy. Still, I've started now thanks to the badgering of you c**ts :D

• Like 3

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First day as a non smoker got my vapour thingy yesterday, started this morning. First draw...... I honestly thought I was going to cough up a kidney. By f**k they're harsh on the throat. It's like su

Ha!!!   Not dead mate, just sedated   Honestly, I can't even stress enough the importance of only buying liquid of decent quality, imagine the little Chinese man mixing his liquid to send to the

Posted Images

First day as a non smoker :D got my vapour thingy yesterday, started this morning. First draw...... I honestly thought I was going to cough up a kidney. By f**k they're harsh on the throat. It's like sucking a boiling kettle :D eased off a bit now but throats definitely dodgy. Still, I've started now thanks to the badgering of you c**ts :D

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

After a few days you be inhaling that smoke in like f**k, I fill mine every day , sometimes twice,lol

Vanilla I'm on, and it's quite good. MAtes said to get cinnamon. Fiver a pop those bottles, kinda shit if u don't like it

After a few days you be inhaling that smoke in like f**k, I full mine u every day , sometimes twice,lol

Vanilla I'm on, and it's quite good. MAtes said to get cinnamon. Fiver a pop those bottles, kinda shit if u don't like it

get better deals from here, depending on the quantity they cost as little as 2 quid a bottle http://www.hightectrading.com/e-juicee-liquid-10-c.asp

After a few days you be inhaling that smoke in like f**k, I full mine u every day , sometimes twice,lol

How many mills is that? I paid £3.99 for 20ml and paulus put me on to one that's free delivery and £2.49 for 16mil. I've ordered more tobacco ones, strawberry, black currant and raspberry. They're only 16mg though. The tobacco one I'm on the now is 18mg and it ain't too bad, 3 hours and nobodies been murdered YET :laugh:

Get good money for a kidney and you only need one so keep coughing :thumbs:

:D honest mate, I thought wtf, plus the taste at the back of your throat, can't see me being on it for long lol.

After a few days you be inhaling that smoke in like f**k, I fill mine every day , sometimes twice,lol

I seem the cinnamon one, wasn't sure about it. So how does it work with different flavours, can you wash these things out?

I seem the cinnamon one, wasn't sure about it. So how does it work with different flavours, can you wash these things out?

i just run them under the tap and shake the water out then stand them up on the radiator to dry, but i have just got a tank that can be stripped completely and the wicks changed as they still hold the flavour even after swilling under the tap,

Boo!

15 months for me now, not touched a ciggy.

Have got way too involved with the whole vaping thing, had some real high end gear over the last year, proper elite stuff hand turned etc.

All I'll say, is as with anything these days, there's a ton of snides around, most of the stuff is made in China anyway but there is some seriously low quality gear out there, and if any of you are mad enough to trust liquids that could be made anywhere ......

There are liquids made in UK easily available, you know what's in them, some of that Chinese stuff could have anything in!

• Like 1

Vodka or Milton remove the taste, but at the price of those atomisers, just buy a spare.

Boo!

15 months for me now, not touched a ciggy.

Have got way too involved with the whole vaping thing, had some real high end gear over the last year, proper elite stuff hand turned etc.

All I'll say, is as with anything these days, there's a ton of snides around, most of the stuff is made in China anyway but there is some seriously low quality gear out there, and if any of you are mad enough to trust liquids that could be made anywhere ......

There are liquids made in UK easily available, you know what's in them, some of that Chinese stuff could have anything in!

f**k me, I thought you were dead. Where's paulus stuff made? I think it's uk made, f***ing hope so :laugh: good to see you back SS

• Like 1