That's It, I've Gave Up....

Boo!

15 months for me now, not touched a ciggy.

Have got way too involved with the whole vaping thing, had some real high end gear over the last year, proper elite stuff hand turned etc.

All I'll say, is as with anything these days, there's a ton of snides around, most of the stuff is made in China anyway but there is some seriously low quality gear out there, and if any of you are mad enough to trust liquids that could be made anywhere ......

There are liquids made in UK easily available, you know what's in them, some of that Chinese stuff could have anything in!

f**k me, I thought you were dead. Where's paulus stuff made? I think it's uk made, f*****g hope so :laugh: good to see you back SS

Ha!!!

Not dead mate, just sedated :laugh:

Honestly, I can't even stress enough the importance of only buying liquid of decent quality, imagine the little Chinese man mixing his liquid to send to the round eyes, reckon he cares what goes into it? :huh:

:hmm: where do you get yours from?

Looks like his main site is down, he's just a one man operation as most of them are, but they've built up trust through quality.

https://www.(!64.56:886/scopesejuice

And this lad that makes this juice is a proper decent lad too:

http://www.e-cigaretteclub.com/accies-e-liquids-21-c.asp

I only use those 2, but there are loads of others who make it in the UK, agree with Stig that there needs to a standard and testing of liquids for QC and safety.

But with that will come regulation and of course taxation .........

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First day as a non smoker got my vapour thingy yesterday, started this morning. First draw...... I honestly thought I was going to cough up a kidney. By f**k they're harsh on the throat. It's like su

Ha!!!   Not dead mate, just sedated   Honestly, I can't even stress enough the importance of only buying liquid of decent quality, imagine the little Chinese man mixing his liquid to send to the

Posted Images

do you really know what it is your inhaling ? till it been proved 100% safe and you can buy it from the chemist i`ll leave all the lads i know thats on are sucking the fooking things all day :D i`ve just cut down on my fags ,.

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

do you really know what it is your inhaling ? till it been proved 100% safe and you can buy it from the chemist i`ll leave all the lads i know thats on are sucking the fooking things all day :D

ok mate you keep finding excuses not to give up the fags, classic sign of addiction and little will power :whistling:

do you really know what it is your inhaling ? till it been proved 100% safe and you can buy it from the chemist i`ll leave all the lads i know thats on are sucking the fooking things all day :D

ok mate you keep finding excuses not to give up the fags, classic sign of addiction and little will power :whistling:

i dont give a fook mate been smoking since i was 15 and enjoy a smoke my 10-15 a day stress busters will do me :D least i know what shits in them ------soon enough they`ll be people with teeth dropping out and rotten tonuges do to inhaling some of the shite thats being passed off as safe :D

• Like 2

i dont give a fook mate been smoking since i was 15 and enjoy a smoke my 10-15 a day stress busters will do me :D least i know what shits in them ------soon enough they`ll be people with teeth dropping out and rotten tonuges do to inhaling some of the shite thats being passed off as safe :D

you keep telling yourself that, one day you will get the moral fibre to quit :laugh: tests have shown 11 compounds were found in the vapour non of them were harmful where as a fag has over 1200 including lead,mercury,arsenic,and every other carcinogen you could think of :tongue2:

Boo!

15 months for me now, not touched a ciggy.

Have got way too involved with the whole vaping thing, had some real high end gear over the last year, proper elite stuff hand turned etc.

All I'll say, is as with anything these days, there's a ton of snides around, most of the stuff is made in China anyway but there is some seriously low quality gear out there, and if any of you are mad enough to trust liquids that could be made anywhere ......

There are liquids made in UK easily available, you know what's in them, some of that Chinese stuff could have anything in!

f**k me, I thought you were dead. Where's paulus stuff made? I think it's uk made, f*****g hope so :laugh: good to see you back SS

Ha!!!

Not dead mate, just sedated :laugh:

Honestly, I can't even stress enough the importance of only buying liquid of decent quality, imagine the little Chinese man mixing his liquid to send to the round eyes, reckon he cares what goes into it? :huh:

:hmm: where do you get yours from?

Looks like his main site is down, he's just a one man operation as most of them are, but they've built up trust through quality.

https://www.(!64.56:886/scopesejuice

And this lad that makes this juice is a proper decent lad too:

http://www.e-cigaretteclub.com/accies-e-liquids-21-c.asp

I only use those 2, but there are loads of others who make it in the UK, agree with Stig that there needs to a standard and testing of liquids for QC and safety.

But with that will come regulation and of course taxation .........

£5 for 10ml, I'll take my chances :laugh:

Stig Don't Argue With Someone Who is Going Through Cold Turkey Its Stressful For Them . . I've Just Had A Bacon Toastie Now For An Amber Leaf With My Cuppa :)

Stig Don't Argue With Someone Who is Going Through Cold Turkey Its Stressful For Them . . I've Just Had A Bacon Toastie Now For An Amber Leaf With My Cuppa :)

:laugh: see I tried that the other day, that I'm having a Rollie. But when your on these false cigs, you really don't lust for a fag. Infact, we are all laughing at ya :laugh:

From some one who smoked poverty bar for years. I'm not bothered what's in vapour lol

I've smoked tar, plastic bags, pig steroids , and fucj knows what else. Lol

I can mind a few years ago, strung out, had to go to other places looking for a smoke. £10 a bit back then, guy says I've only got £15 bits. No worries, gies it. Off he goes to get it, comes back with a tidy deal, job done, off we go..... Tried to burn it in, f***ing black reek, wouldn't spread, just burned off chunks. Smoked it and I kid you not, to this day I swear it was a bit of tyre :laugh: smoked half the deal, f**k all dunt apart from a sore head, chucked it away. Next night still strung out, spent 4 hours trying to find it :laugh:

:laugh: see I tried that the other day, that I'm having a Rollie. But when your on these false cigs, you really don't lust for a fag. Infact, we are all laughing at ya :laugh:

just sat down with one and a brew ----had double egg bacon fried bread and beans :thumbs:

• Like 1