Badsworth & Bramham Hunt Terrier Lurcher Show

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Missed the show this year,boring work commitments,when I bought a burger,or 3,last year none of them were served,or cooked,on the floor,the tables and cooking area was in a barn,as is oft the case wit

Hi Fox Buster, would you be interested in holding the North Wales Terrier & Lurcher Championship qualifier and the North Wales Best Entered Terrier qualifier at your show, finals to be held at the

We can't all be perfect like you basil.   Thanks for your concerns.   We raised £1000 profit for the hunt yesterday and it's an all time record! This is the second time we have organised the show

So you know him well then alli?

it would be a poor do if any working terrier owner did nt know J.Park

Y.I.S Leeview

Why whats so special about him is he a god or something, I have heard of jesus is he his brother? No one i know that works terriers Has ever heard of him! Edited by Bazil brush
  • Like 1

Thanks to everyone that came today cant please everyone always going to be some sore loosers but for record bloke that judged terriers does them for a hunt an i do alot with the bloke digs plenty an certainly aint just into show dogs!! An john park well he doesnt need me to vouch for him.Show done to raise some money for hunt not a earner for anyone else its all volunteers that help thanks again to every1 for there support

• Like 3

No steve, but I wont be going again defiantly not with kids? The smell of canabis was a hard one to explain to my 8 year who was asking every five mins whats that smell dad. Supposed to be a family day out. I'd also recomend a hyginic place to do burgers next time swallows flys and cows aint the best to be having around while making food for human consumption.

Jesus Christ Basil put a sock in it, you're moaning for moaninga sake!!

If you had any problems with anything then you should have approached me and fox buster. The shows organisers. Don't skip off home with no rosettes and a sore pride and keyboard warrior your way into an argument.

The shows the best we as volunteers and working dog people can put together using very little money in order to raise money for our hunt.

People smoking cannabis is hardly the shows fault so don't bring that into the equation. The burgers sold out so they can't have been that bad.

Don't bother coming back next time as we won't be changing anything based on your spineless critcism. Come see us and let us know your thoughts face to face at the time.

• Like 2

Bazil brush shut up with your shit now your just a sore looser. Instead of going home with your tail between your legs sulking like a kid you should have come said something to me if you had any issues but your just another fool that mouths off behind peoples backs also you should have gone to the lads smoking the shit they were smoking an said something to them if you had a problem with them aswell. Give me your address if you want an i will send you a couple of 1st!! Rosettes out for you if it makes you feel better. Grow up fool!!

There isent a terrier and lurcher show yet that ive been to an not smelt that stuff an for record i dont agree with it an have never been into that stuff an if thats how u feel your better off not attending these things an better off staying at home behind your keyboard as im shaw ur better off there unless that is you want to come judge next year then maybe it would be done right in your opinion!!

Gutted I missed this. .bazil what's your problem. .These shows take a lot of time and effort to organise and like the lads say volunteers for a good cause..to raise much needed funds. there's always sore loosers which is how you come across in your criticism.

And as for the cannabis...If you were that concerned why not man up and have a word with the culprits? Im sure the show organisers were too busy organising a show.

• Like 2