Which One? Hw80/85/95/98??

Another vouch for the 97 from me!

Had the 98 also, both good rifles but I sold my 98 and went back to a 97 which I gotta say is my fav :thumbs:

You can't go far wrong with any on your wish list!

Or you could just man up and get a 97 :laugh::whistling:

• Like 3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another vouch for the 97 from me!   Had the 98 also, both good rifles but I sold my 98 and went back to a 97 which I gotta say is my fav   You can't go far wrong with any on your wish list!  

Well, I went for the 97 after all that.....   I put a few pellets through and so far she likes Bisleys!!! well I never. Need to try some HN FTT and some Weihrauch F&T specials asap.     W

I have just got a HW98 in .177 and I am well chuffed with it. Achieved a 3 shot group not much larger than a single pellet. (Photo on Verminhunters TV facebook page). It i s straight out of the box an

I have just got a HW98 in .177 and I am well chuffed with it. Achieved a 3 shot group not much larger than a single pellet. (Photo on Verminhunters TV facebook page). It i s straight out of the box and twangs a bit but is very accurate with JSB's 4.52

• Like 2

arthur turner guns mate 95 250 scoped 97 275 scoped not sure on 80 and 98 but you will defntly get them cheaper

is that down your neck of the woods mate?

from sheffield even with a 15quid rfd transfere mate still works out cheaper

Well, I went for the 97 after all that.....

6AB8049C-C82D-4BD7-B0F1-1745D21CEA3D_zps

I put a few pellets through and so far she likes Bisleys!!! well I never. Need to try some HN FTT and some Weihrauch F&T specials asap.

21746D33-BB36-479C-9224-70E78A42A733_zps

With her sister :)

• Like 3

She's a fat bitch and kicks like a mule but she's grand haha

Are you going to get marksman to fettle her if you are let me no and ill sort it for you it will take the kick away all most to nothing if your at the range Sunday ill let you loos with my son inlaws the one that was mine i will guarantee you will not shoot a finer 97k atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by bigmac 97kt
  • Like 2