Worst End To Season

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's grate news mate go ahead and take up the offer you will regret it if ya don't

sorry to hear that mate a sad loss i have had this 1st hand and its gut wrenching lost my lad 3 years back following season my other broke his leg and i was going to pack it all in best advice i got w

sorry to here you lost her its gut renching to lose em so near the end of the season.best waty to get over it is get another pup in as soon as posible mate.

Cheers for comments everyone, just bin on phone to the bloke that bred pipper and he has kindly offered me a 5 month old dog nearly exactly the same breeding, not sure what to do?

Go for it mate you'll regret it if you don't ?

Cheers for comments everyone, just bin on phone to the bloke that bred pipper and he has kindly offered me a 5 month old dog nearly exactly the same breeding, not sure what to do?

bad crack losing them mate,lost one myself last sept only a young bitch an all,wouldnt be rushing into anything if i was you,have a good think on it and go from there atb

Not on your own pal last month 14 month old bitch hit a strainer post broke her atlas bone an Tuesday night my 2 year old wheaton collie greyhound twisted his wrist an 3 fractures on same leg truly know how it feels makes you think allsorts especially with 14 years of so called trouble free hunting chin up and dont be beaten pal !!!

• Like 1

Not on your own pal last month 14 month old bitch hit a strainer post broke her atlas bone an Tuesday night my 2 year old wheaton collie greyhound twisted his wrist an 3 fractures on same leg truly know how it feels makes you think allsorts especially with 14 years of so called trouble free hunting chin up and dont be bea

Is she going to

Edited by strongbow1

Not on your own pal last month 14 month old bitch hit a strainer post broke her atlas bone an Tuesday night my 2 year old wheaton collie greyhound twisted his wrist an 3 fractures on same leg truly know how it feels makes you think allsorts especially with 14 years of so called trouble free hunting chin up and dont be beaten pal !!!

Cheers pal, atb with you dog.