• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope you like them lads

another

another one

Posted Images

Well O.T.T looks like I owe you an apollage bud. I'm man anuff to look and admitted when I've judge someone rong. Some off the finest looking fowl I've seen for a long time. That gray would not look out place on the front the grit & steel magazine...... So I'm gessen the muff pullet is ruble blood..? ATB Ukroosterman

• Like 1

No problem UK, anyone can misjudge someone, I have seen me look at somebody and think I don't like the look of him until you get talking to them, then think to myself what a nob I am for thinking that about that bloke, he may become your best mate not that I am implying me and you will ever be, but as they say never say never, cheers mate and all the very best to you and your fowl, O,T,T as long as we live we crow

• Like 3

O.T.T like I say bud.... I'll hold my hand up when I'm rong... Any one trying to keep this hobby of ours a live is ok in my book as I'm awear of the hard work and deadaction it takes.... Not mention the meny hours... Good luck fella and keep up the good work.... Ukroosterman

• Like 1