• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope you like them lads

another

another one

Posted Images

For f...k sake give the gypsy bit a rest there are more non gypsy thieves than anything. I am sick of this gypo bit and I can tell you one thing not any one on here would say this to my face. Which one of you on here are with out blemish to there character. Some times people should think twice before they speak.!,,!

• Like 1

Basil .... you must be daft as the proverbial " brush "

The double edged question .... wasnt aimed at theft but rather the barrel set up .....

however ..... look to your own tribe for the fact that you are looked upon with a healthy dose of suspicion ... until the travellers get there house in order .... don't blame us for keeping our distance !

• Like 2

Duckwing I have no idea what... O.T.T.... Does with he's birds and to be fair it's none my bussiness.... But if have any advice to offer I for one like to hear it!. Believe me fellas we have more then another enemies already.... With out makeing them of each othere... UK

Theres no room iam afraid in the gamefowl scene to sit on the fence and have a foot in both camps ....

Men just wont take the risk of loose lips .... so fellas have to make there mind up quickly before they are known to associate with the wrong types .. Wheather its travellers or wrong uns in general .

As make no mistake they will be treat like lepers ..no matter how much money who they are or what they know..... reputation is everything .

Harsh but true ..

Now as I said ....... the comment was on the barrel a simple question .... as I wanted to know are they kept on them overnight as there was no perch ....if a bird is left to sit on a flat surface over periods a percentage will become duck toed . .... simply remedy is to fit a perch also allowing the birds to be up off the barrel top and any chance of the tail freezing to the barrel top and leaving it there come morning as he jumps down for his feed

Duckwing

Edited by DUCKWING

Duckwing by your flag you are Irish so tell me this who is it you associate with ? But you won't tell will u because you only dish out .you are by no means my type of company so I doubt we will ever meet which is a blessing for me as only mix with honest company and fortunate for you because I don't suffer fools . Now go on and slag of my ethnic group of as much as u like because the truth about you is will hurt more than any lie you can make up about me. All the best to you and your fowl and may god love an d bless you . Basil