Whippet X Jack Russell

born2hunt81

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are wanting a catcher for small fields I would go for a 3/4, 7/8 or pure whippet. I have a beddy x whippet first x just lacks a bit of pace although she is on the small side 18 1/2". I lined he

Think Arthur's bitch pups throw around 23inch give or take.   I've got a bedlington/whippet x collie/greyhound x whippet that's 20 inch to the shoulder.   I've also got a working springer x lur

I'd get something that's like shit off a shovel over first 30 yard.   Think it would be a cracking little hedgerow dog, but not my overall choice as a catch dog working to your cocker. If your wan

Posted Images

daywalker the pups i bred made 12 inches the mum was a small bitch jr only 12" to shoulder and the dad the whirrier was 16" the pups looked like leggie russells with a slightly snipey head a mate of mine had one for a friend who wanted it to bolt rabbits to the gun a year or so later i asked my mate how the pup was going he said his mate had sold his gun as he could not get a shot in !! every rabbit that bolted had the pup inches from its arse

• Like 1

Cheers bobhow, the terrier i have at moment is a plummer x terrier but alot of people ask if she has got a bit of whippet in her. She is quite tall about 15tts. Iv'e had her a year now and she is just over 2 years and just starting too come right but still a bit here and there some days. Although she is two this is her first proper season due too the fact the fella i got her from had not done much with her. anyways atb daywalker.

Are they in the midlands mate what parents like size and work wise

if the was to me mate pups are Ludlow an 1st cross beddy whippet

Flacko I've seen the brother to this bitch graft, she's one of the better marking dogs I've seen and I've seen it catch 5-6 rabbits in cover before we started ferreting this guy is puting it back to a whippet to give them more speed I don't know the whippet but like I say I've seen the bro to his bitch and I was very impressed and I beleive the pups are up here

Should be very savvy little rabbiters

Atb rc1

• 7 months later...