Take Aways..... How Often?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:hmm:

I, logistically, just can't get my hands on a take away of any description.   But; I've now adopted a once a week Tradition! BREAKFAST! F**k Yeah!   Once a week, when I go into town, I make a be

Yep :laugh:

Posted Images

I, logistically, just can't get my hands on a take away of any description.

But; I've now adopted a once a week Tradition! BREAKFAST! :boogy: F**k Yeah!

Once a week, when I go into town, I make a bee line for the hotel that serves all day brekkies.

Oh, god! I must stop there. Because the thought of even telling ye what it comprises would have me salivating! And it's days away yet.

F**king highlight of my week though, I can tell ye. And, truthfully? I'd really much sooner that than have a once a week take away :yes:

• Like 4

get a chicken shish kebab every sunday on way hone from pool! just kebab tho no chips and NEVER doner as that shit is just wrong and should be banned :yes:

Nowt wrong with a doner kebab!! :laugh: you know when you wake up stinking of kebab with bits of it in your hair...... It's been a good night! :thumbs:

• Like 2

get a chicken shish kebab every sunday on way hone from pool! just kebab tho no chips and NEVER doner as that shit is just wrong and should be banned :yes:

Nowt wrong with gays!! :laugh: you know when you wake up stinking of lube with bits of spunk in your hair...... It's been a good night! :thumbs:

:hmm::hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

• Like 6

Nowt wrong with a doner kebab!! :laugh: you know when you wake up stinking of kebab with bits of it in your hair...... It's been a good night! :thumbs:

Or onion bhajees in your sporran :laugh: ...

Or onion bhajees in your sporran :laugh: ...

And bench pressing squaddies :laugh:

thats what scares me mate lol

Remember I'd been at a night out a proper do, suited and booted, left and went to topkapi (a kebab hoose) well I got about 100 yard along the road and thought f**k it I need to concentrate on this, so I sat down on the stairs outside Mecca bingo and slouched down and rammed the kebab in my face as you do, the next thing two old dears walked past, looked at me in disgust and said "f***ing animal!" :laugh: lucky I didn't launch it at her mink throw!

• Like 1