Baws F****d Up Thread

Thanks for the heads up socks :thumbs: watched them on sky demand. It's a great programme but there are some things I don't get. Why is it they always seem to have only days to do anything? Start hunting mouse for example with only 2 days to go. Get salmon with only days to go..... Leave getting the snow machine when the rivers starting to ice up..... Is it for effect, build tension?

• Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for the heads up socks watched them on sky demand. It's a great programme but there are some things I don't get. Why is it they always seem to have only days to do anything? Start hunting mous

Never seen Yemen,but sounds a lot like Yukon men,lol

Looking forward to next week, wolverine in a trap?? Fekk that for a laugh! Great program, love it....liked last season when they battered the lynx with the tree branch, no messin!

What the feck,,, no idea what your talking about,,,,thought it was about the World Cup ,,,,,you must be bored at work baw,,, I flicked on here an hour ago,,,, and very thread on this section,,,had a duck on it,,,lol

I'd guess it's to add a bit of drama, they make things sound worse than they perhaps are for tv.

You watched the first season? Bad shit does happen out there, a chap drowned on the goose hunt in the thaw. Maybe it's just life out there, risks are taken all the time. I imagine we don't see a lot of the boring shit that holds them up getting the stuff done we see.