Baws F****d Up Thread

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for the heads up socks watched them on sky demand. It's a great programme but there are some things I don't get. Why is it they always seem to have only days to do anything? Start hunting mous

Never seen Yemen,but sounds a lot like Yukon men,lol

Looking forward to next week, wolverine in a trap?? Fekk that for a laugh! Great program, love it....liked last season when they battered the lynx with the tree branch, no messin!

I got bored with gold rush ... Not enough animals getting killed :laugh: .............

:laugh: I only seen the first one, some f***ing hike. Imagine trying to get a wagon up and down them mountains, f**k that :laugh:

In fairness Baw, that Joey is a pretty well respected hunter and trapper. He seems to know his shit, just luck of the draw I guess.

I like him mate, he looks the part if nothing else. He needs to listen to his old man more, he knows the score.

Did you listen to your old man when you were a youngster? I didn't/don't, lol.

Got a lot of respect for his old man though. He was a troubled city lad that went out and made it work in the wilds of Alaska with grit and persistence. He didn't have the upbringing his lad Joey has.

In fairness Baw, that Joey is a pretty well respected hunter and trapper. He seems to know his shit, just luck of the draw I guess.

I like him mate, he looks the part if nothing else. He needs to listen to his old man more, he knows the score.

Did you listen to your old man when you were a youngster? I didn't/don't, lol.

Got a lot of respect for his old man though. He was a troubled city lad that went out and made it work in the wilds of Alaska with grit and persistence. He didn't have the upbringing his lad Joey has.

Aye mate, I did. I know what your saying though but when it came to hunting etc, I listened and so should he. It's life or death after all :laugh: his old man is the type I'd like to have a pint with. He could tell a story or 2 I'd bet.

IMO one of the best shows on TV, similar to Yukon Men, is Mountain men! Loads of trapping and hunting. Got a chap called Rich who basically hunts lions with Walker hounds to hunt them out of the country for the local ranchers, a proper conservationist.

Aye mate, I did. I know what your saying though but when it came to hunting etc, I listened and so should he. It's life or death after all :laugh: his old man is the type I'd like to have a pint with. He could tell a story or 2 I'd bet.

Fair enough, my old man didn't teach me to hunt so can't compare but I'm bull headed like Joey and like to learn the hard way so I can sympathise. And from what I've seen, the lad's a better hunter than his old man anyway.... LOL. But regards surviving, his old man has a lot to teach him, he's starting to show a bit of humility though.

Fair enough, my old man didn't teach me to hunt so can't compare but I'm bull headed like Joey and like to learn the hard way so I can sympathise. And from what I've seen, the lad's a better hunter than his old man anyway.... LOL. But regards surviving, his old man has a lot to teach him, he's starting to show a bit of humility though.

Do you think he's a better hunter? I can mind the last season when that guy died. The father had to go out and get a moose for the funeral, he got it. Joey would still be looking lol.