Bitch Spayed

I have had several bitches done over the year's and i have had no problem's with weight issue's or lack of prey drive...here is the last one i got done 7 mth ago ...she has gone from a miserable dog that used to mope about for 8wk's after a heat/season..to i lively puppy like dog again that is full of energy.. as for her gaining weight i have no problem's she eat's the same as she did before she was spayed and here is a few picture's for you to make your mind up on weather she is fat or not.. :D .

Lil42rabbits009_zpscd937c36.jpg

Lil38rabbits005_zpsbc1b468e.jpg

Lil4bunnies007_zps73361ec2.jpg

• Like 4

How much does it cost on average, for a bitch to be spayed?

Millet I'm reporting you to the RSPCA, no dog should ever have to sleep on a Liverpool blanket. :bad:

I think it was around £140 to get her spayed .. :thumbs: ... as for the Liverpool blanket.. she does seem to play a bit better than most pooches do that a read about on here.. :D :D

• Like 1

I have had several bitches done over the year's and i have had no problem's with weight issue's or lack of prey drive...here is the last one i got done 7 mth ago ...she has gone from a miserable dog that used to mope about for 8wk's after a heat/season..to i lively puppy like dog again that is full of energy.. as for her gaining weight i have no problem's she eat's the same as she did before she was spayed and here is a few picture's for you to make your mind up on weather she is fat or not.. :D .

millet was there any of the bitches you regretted having done because they turned out to be good enough stock to breed off?

I have had my doubt's for sure trigger when getting them spayed.. but it far out weighs the problem's i have had with un spayed dog's. but then again i'm not in the hunting world of dog's to make Money..

• Like 1

Glad to hear this millet...

Will probably be getting my whippet spayed this year at some point....

The last couple of seasons she seemed to be really off for weeks...

Was worried about the effect on drive etc...

i did say not sure if it was true,looks in cracking shape atb :thumbs:

• Like 1