Oil Fired Heating

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k I use about £50 worth of coal a week im right at the bottom of a hill and the wind just draws my fire like feck probably be cheaper for me to just use oil but you can't beat an open fire lol

http://www.bangorfuels.com/ Check yourself                 O yea your a welsh fuctard mal

Just short of £300 for my 500litres last delivery. To be paid up front too. I did get a leaflet dropped through the door a few weeks back with a new company that has started up, maybe I should start

f**k I use about £50 worth of coal a week im right at the bottom of a hill and the wind just draws my fire like feck probably be cheaper for me to just use oil but you can't beat an open fire lol

• Like 2

http://www.bangorfuels.com/

Check yourself

O yea your a welsh fuctard mal :laugh:

Don't say on there whether in includes VAT or not in the price mate.. :no:

..and you're an immigrant leprechaun! :laugh:

Price it quotes is the price you pay , I've been using them since I moved over here :thumbs:

Just short of £300 for my 500litres last delivery. To be paid up front too.

I did get a leaflet dropped through the door a few weeks back with a new company that has started up, maybe I should start the haggling game...:-)

Hopefully one f***ing day I can just ring and say "fill it up" without worrying about it.

• Like 1

I did get a leaflet dropped through the door a few weeks back with a new company that has started up, maybe I should start the haggling game...:-)

Hopefully one f*****g day I can just ring and say "fill it up" without worrying about it.

That'd be nice mate eh? I had to pay the first lot up front but the company I use are pretty flexible with the invoice and paying it back. If you stick to the agreed payments most of the time and speak to them if you're a bit short one month they're spot on.. :thumbs:

Have a look on here and see what sort of prices you can get:

http://www.fueltool.co.uk/default.cfm

Just had 500l of oil poured in the tank out the back, just need the bill to come through the door now.. :(:laugh: The people I have it off are good as gold, I can pay it off weekly if I want to but it's still bloody expensive. Last lot I had was 58p a litre, what sort of prices do you other rural bumpkins get on yours?

I get it in 20 litre drums 20euro a drum

Edited by chelsea

Hopefully one f*****g day I can just ring and say "fill it up" without worrying about it.

That'd be nice mate eh? I had to pay the first lot up front but the company I use are pretty flexible with the invoice and paying it back. If you stick to the agreed payments most of the time and speak to them if you're a bit short one month they're spot on.. :thumbs:

just told me old man the price i checked on fueltool and he said thats a good deal,cheers for link

• Like 1

To be fair mate I've never asked them for a months grace or that but maybe they would if I asked.

Just used that Fueltool link and it says £317 which is about £20 more than I paid for it a few weeks back. Looks like I'm getting a pretty good deal as it is then...?

Just over 300 just befor Xmas ,,, for 500 ,,,, dowt it will last much more than another week,,, so that will be all gone in 8 week,,,,my mrs never knows when to turn it off,,,,I come in and it's like a fecking furnace in here