Funny Or Bad Situtions .................

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on a six week stint down in Armagh when I was based in Londonderry and I had the worst case of piles the world has ever seen I could only just move because of the fukcing coconuts I had hanging

Done it to my missus uncle one night, had a few lads round for the boxing and a bevvy, told him it was a tracking devise, he was totally in awe, "really? f**k me, technology nowadays" I told him "away

I was roughly about 4 years old. My parent’s picked me up from pre-school and we went home for tea as was usual with no knowledge of what was about to happen. After tea my sister and I got our swimmin

:laugh::laugh::laugh: very funny

Right lads if Joey Essex won't tell about his bad but funny to us at the edrd I will.Right it all started when Joe was bullying stabba none stop in chat on here and constantly ringing and texting him say how he was going to beat him to pulp and take cheekychick off him pmsl.well the big day come stabba was humming and areing about going but afew of us told him he would be ok and not to worry so he plucked up the courage and come with us.after been there for a couple of hours someone shouts Joe's here yup he was shouting where's stabba then he's getting it anyway stabba jumps up and says am here you p***y tramp lol let's take this in the next field.so where all stud in a ring around stabba and the tramp and out of the blue Joe started to cry?? then we seen he ad got that scared he ad pissed himself that was it Joe was the laughing stock as his light blue jeans was getting darker and darker sorry Joe it ad to be told hope you understand PISSY PANTS lollol

• Like 4

Right lads if Joey Essex won't tell about his bad but funny to us at the edrd I will.Right it all started when Joe was bullying stabba none stop in chat on here and constantly ringing and texting him say how he was going to beat him to pulp and take cheekychick off him pmsl.well the big day come stabba was humming and areing about going but afew of us told him he would be ok and not to worry so he plucked up the courage and come with us.after been there for a couple of hours someone shouts Joe's here yup he was shouting where's stabba then he's getting it anyway stabba jumps up and says am here you p***y tramp lol let's take this in the next field.so where all stud in a ring around stabba and the tramp and out of the blue Joe started to cry?? then we seen he ad got that scared he ad pissed himself that was it Joe was the laughing stock as his light blue jeans was getting darker and darker sorry Joe it ad to be told hope you understand PISSY PANTS lollol

:laugh: is this a wind up between mates? No way could that be true :D

• Like 1

:laugh: is this a wind up between mates? No way could that be true :D

Dosnt come truer than that mate afew off this site who was there as well Thay will be along shortly am sure lol

Ffs :laugh:

This has been a good thread! some funny stuff on here..

Probably not the best idea for it to be the OP that started it though with that skeleton in his closet lol

:laugh: I never even noticed he'd started it, f***ing belter :laugh:

• Like 3

LMFAO :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sexy Rexy ya rutheless cnut :rofl:

• Like 1

every fri my gang of 5 men on site used to have a portion of chips for lunch time scran. We'd always send Paul our hod carrier. Paul had a very bad stutter. Anyway i goes down chippy this Fri with Paul,as we enter he says what shall i get, i say just 5 bags of chips mate. He walks up to the counter and say f,f,f,f,fi.fi.fi.fi.....f**k it ill have six...... bags of chips................

• Like 2

every fri my gang of 5 men on site used to have a portion of chips for lunch time scran. We'd always send Paul our hod carrier. Paul had a very bad stutter. Anyway i goes down chippy this Fri with Paul,as we enter he says what shall i get, i say just 5 bags of chips mate. He walks up to the counter and say f,f,f,f,fi.fi.fi.fi.....f**k it ill have six...... bags of chips................

been their done that...come out of the chippie with nothing i want as its easier to say haha

F f f f f f fo fo fo ....... Class lollol

doin a new housing contract and some b*****d kept nicking paint i found a tin hidden in a kitchen cupboard under the sink i tipped the contents into an empty bucket the toilets had`nt been plumbed in so i`d been using a shit bucket i half filled the paint tin with shit topped it up with emulsion popped it back in the cupboard sure enough next morning it had gone -- i`d of loved to have been a fly on the wall when they popped the lid :D:D

• Like 2

was at an auction with my mate all the shit stuffs going through while were waiting on the antiques ---he decides to go for a piss and left his bidding card on the seat --i could`nt help myself a box of teddy bears came up for 4 quid so i bid on them with his card the look on his face when the auction ended and he picked up 2 antique clocks and a big box full of teddy bears :D:D i lined em all up on his dash on the way home he never sussed it was me....