Fashion Statement

Isn't it strange how fashion comes back round. the amount of green parkers i seen in town today was unbelievable,i saw more green coats today than you do in an episode of emmerdale !

I have just brought myself another parker , love them , both green as well :laugh:

Isn't it strange how fashion comes back round. the amount of green parkers i seen in town today was unbelievable,i saw more green coats today than you do in an episode of emmerdale !

I have just brought myself another parker , love them , both green as well :laugh:
to be honest Kay our house is like the dingles.we've all got green coats....parkers

I took the grandson up to a local skate park yesterday most the young lads had harrington jackets on,reminded me of being a skinhead also see how all the younguns have so called skinny jeans on nothing we didnt wear the tightest levis but with a pair of braces and jeans rolled to the top of your dr martens.

• Like 5

I took the grandson up to a local skate park yesterday most the young lads had harrington jackets on,reminded me of being a skinhead also see how all the younguns have so called skinny jeans on nothing we didnt wear the tightest levis but with a pair of braces and jeans rolled to the top of your dr martens.

now you're talking,doc martins 13 holders red or yellow lacrs,white socks,skin tight jeans,Fred perry T-shirt, red bracers worn up or down depending on mood you're in,Harrington,green bomber,or crombie with red hankie sticking out of pocket which was the pocket lining and sometimes a trilby hat.proper rude boy them were the days...hard as f##k lol.
  • Like 1

now you're talking,doc martins 13 holders red or yellow lacrs,white socks,skin tight jeans,Fred perry T-shirt, red bracers worn up or down depending on mood you're in,Harrington,green bomber,or crombie with red hankie sticking out of pocket which was the pocket lining and sometimes a trilby hat.proper rude boy them were the days...hard as f##k lol.
LACES not lacrs,holers not holders Edited by patterdale