Mag Collars

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wether it be the collars or the mag box, I have definitely seen an improvement in my dogs by using them, and also I take offence to people trying to ridicule those that do believe they work, and no

Truth is no one in this discussion is qualified or an expert in this subject ,all you can go on is your own thoughts after using one ,i have and i think it works ,good enough for me

I wouldn't in my wildest dreams try and argue with you Sandy mere With your 'big' words and rapier sharp wit and condescending humour I would stand no chance! I'm a just a working class man who like

Posted Images

Truth is no one in this discussion is qualified or an expert in this subject ,all you can go on is your own thoughts after using one ,i have and i think it works ,good enough for me

therefore we seek the thoughts of experts, think I've linked to a few!

Ps do you know all our qualifications re health etc???

no i asked earlier and you never answered me ...i like a lot of your writings but some i think you talk through your ass and try to confuse people with your cut and paste big paragraphs ,but like i say some are good reading :thumbs:

• Like 2

if you run electricity through wire wound around and connected to a solid metal core does it not create an electro magnet and that coil will produce heat dependent on the strength of the coil and the voltage passed through it that heat would be controllable :hmm:

if you run electricity through wire wound around and connected to a solid metal core does it not create an electro magnet and that coil will produce heat dependent on the strength of the coil and the voltage passed through it that heat would be controllable :hmm:

you been goggling ? :laugh::laugh::laugh: bit heavy for me

you been goggling ? :laugh::laugh::laugh: bit heavy for me

if i had googled it, it would probably have been posted a bit better than that :laugh::laugh: i had a 501 electrical experiment kit for Christmas one year :tongue2:

Fook knows, I'm a ex-miner not a electrician :tongue2:

• Like 1

do mag box's produce any heat ??

No just a pulsation :thumbs:

wonder what their feeling to make them want to go in, its like when i put the heat lamp on or change their bedding they go mad to get onto the bedboard, is it the magnet or the fact they lay still and content that aids healing like a heat lamp :hmm: