• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Foxy the legend

Ha nice to see my pic off our dining room wall doing the rounds lol. Great respect for this bitch.... even more for the bitch that beat her in the Forley cup, Dancer! And full respect to Alan for putt

best match bitch of all time. her record will never be broken

:thumbs:

I know what youI mean fens, I would not say she was fast but fast enough, she impressed me more than any other dog on the fens! It is my dads bitch, he caught that shot well did'nt he!

yea good pic, that bitch could certainly get to a hare quick off a big slip, I'd say it's the fastest bitch I've ever seen

:thumbs:

In this record foxy has was she up against the best dogs and bitches or was there a lot off adverage dogs she was up against????

answer is no she took on the best dogs at the time was lucky enough to see her run at downham market few times

In this record foxy has was she up against the best dogs and bitches or was there a lot off adverage dogs she was up against????

answer is no she took on the best dogs at the time was lucky enough to see her run at downham market few times

did dancer not beat her..or was she on the slide then.