• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Foxy the legend

Ha nice to see my pic off our dining room wall doing the rounds lol. Great respect for this bitch.... even more for the bitch that beat her in the Forley cup, Dancer! And full respect to Alan for putt

best match bitch of all time. her record will never be broken

No cap lol I always said I liked snowy its why I favour the jack x snowy line. Just look forley final when snowy beat rudy snowy had kilt 3 and another of 1. Slip then she got on another of 1 slip she had loads left in tank she had kilt 4 rudy kilt 2 after his 3rd was with drew cudnt run no more pure class snowy.

• Like 2

Watching snowey get there she was very steady but once there pure class! Top bitch

she knew how to save her energy on the run up if she had the land, a lot of fen dogs just cruise up to a hare off a big slip then turn the pressure on when they get there, is that your dads bitch on the inside of the front cover of Darcy's new book ?

Yea some that blood in ire I've a few. Jack x snowy line is jack (c joe x foxy) x snowy (charlie x seagull) and seagull being mother to foxy drews dog. Now I've added more line breed. In scouser who off barney x judie. Barney (nipper x kim) scouser mother judie is (buddy x molly ) nipper being foxy brother. And buddy is charlie x foxy. You struggle find better bred pups in ire.

Yea some that blood in ire I've a few. Jack x snowy line is jack (c joe x foxy) x snowy (charlie x seagull) and seagull being mother to foxy drews dog. Now I've added more line breed. In scouser who off barney x judie. Barney (nipper x kim) scouser mother judie is (buddy x molly ) nipper being foxy brother. And buddy is charlie x foxy. You struggle find better bred pups in ire.

not inless you come to antrim lol fair play gorger top stock you bringing in, crow nothing to prove as working dog or producer atb with them