Trouble With The Mrs....

I was supposed to go for dinner with the mrs today, so I just planned a quick dash out with the ferrets and dogs for a couple of hours this morning about 9... Got home at about 3 this afternoon!!!! Apparently if the same thing happens tomorrow/boxing day then the dogs have got to go..... I'm dreading telling her im off with the hounds on boxing day! If anyone has room for a 5" 9 brunette around 12 stone woman 27 years old, itd be greatly appreciated :toast::toast::toast: ..... and none of this "if only you were closer" bollocks!

• Like 3

Sorry mate I don't need 2 1 is bad enough althought she has got to the stage now when if its windy outside she just assumes I am going out with the lurchers lol she is getting quite well trained to be fair, I could make a business out of it, take a woman in about 20 years old and train her up not to be a pain in the arse and to expect there other half to be out with the dogs all the time and sell her on when she is fully trained lol

• Like 1

I was supposed to go for dinner with the mrs today, so I just planned a quick dash out with the ferrets and dogs for a couple of hours this morning about 9... Got home at about 3 this afternoon!!!! Apparently if the same thing happens tomorrow/boxing day then the dogs have got to go..... I'm dreading telling her im off with the hounds on boxing day! If anyone has room for a 5" 9 brunette around 12 stone woman 27 years old, itd be greatly appreciated :toast::toast::toast: ..... and none of this "if only you were closer" bollocks!

I would not want to be in your shoe's if/when she finds out, merry Christmas mate. Mr Goodcat.

Edited by Mr Goodcat